Mc Date

You ran down to the lobby Josh by Your side. You two laughed about each other's childhood memories. As you made it to the outside Josh being the child he is decides to challenge you to a race. "Really right now I'm tired" you complained as Josh gave you his lil puppy dog eyes. "Plewwweeese" Josh begged. You sighed "fine."
You and Josh stood side by side as he counted down from 3.
"GO!" you scream racing down to McDonald's.
You knew Josh was gonna win because he had longer legs than you did and ran way faster. Slacking behind Josh as you watched your happy friend jog down the streets of Florida. Which made you happy.
Finally making it to the McDonalds Josh made it inside first and had won the race. You smiled as Josh smiled back "I WON!" Josh said pumping his fist in the air "you won" you echoed after Josh putting your hands on your knees and panting.
Josh ordered for everyone as you sat down.
"Could you help me hold these " Josh asked holding about 5 bags.
"Right. Yeah." You grabbed 3 paper bags and walked back to the cold outside world.
-
Walking back into your hotel room.
It was empty.
" where is everyone?" You asked.
Josh shrugged placing the bags down on the table. "More food for us I guess" Josh ran his hands through his fluffy hair falling back on to the bed.
Not even thinking you laid across Josh's stomach sighing from exhaustion.
You sat in silence. (I see you commenting stop it) 
Just laying there waiting for the other to say something.
Tracing Josh's tattoo with your finger you felt many feelings.  You felt safe and happy and calm.
"You're cute" Josh whispered placing his finger on your nose.
You blushed a shade of pink.
Sitting up quickly and ran to the bags of "food" so Josh didn't see your red cheeks.
It was awkwardly quiet when the sound of feet banging on the wall made you glance over at Josh.
Josh had has his legs resting up on the wall and his back on the bed looking over at you.
He did is cute smile you always have loved and pointed to his mouth. You laughed placing your half eaten burger into his mouth.
-
You had eventually laid like josh on the other bed. you guys just stared and laughed at each other for a while when you decided to pull your phone out and point it at Josh.
Josh decided to copy you and pull out his phone point it at you.
-
3 hours of talking and eating you somehow and made it back to laying on Josh's stomach.
*joshs pov*
I looked down at sleeping y/n.
Her hair sprawled everywhere because I had been playing with it as we fell asleep.
I've dated girls before and I've never felt the feeling I felt when I was near y/n.
I love her. Dose she love me back?
🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍
Thought a longish chapter would be an apology for being gone
Saw tøp June 11th :b they were Soooo good. Also saw the front bottoms and a couple other bands live that night. I liked the front bottoms more then the other bands but tøp topped everyone mk bye

 I liked the front bottoms more then the other bands but tøp topped everyone mk bye

Form last night ^