CHAPTER SIX *

"Go on they all say it."

I calmly made my way back towards the TARDIS console and said to The Doctor,
"Is this the technology of your race," The Doctor was flabbergasted.
"And those symbols a ancient language of your people too, right," I also asked pointing at the rotators still moving around connected from the roof to the console.
"That is a first." The Doctor replied,
"Well what do other people says in this situation, being shown a aliens Time And Realitive Dimensions In Space. *hmmm*"
I questioned him then with a little bit of a mumble The Doctor replies once again,
"They usually say
'ITS BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!'"
"Well Rose says she's sorry for ruining your fun Doctor." I says chuckling just a little.
The Doctor pouts crossing his arms, saying
"Yeah, thanks for ruining my fun Rose." I know he couldn't stay mad at me, well already not after seen the look in his eyes when I first told him my name.
What I saw in his tired yet old eyes was, pain, regret, sorrow, grief and....LOVE.
It couldn't have been for me yet maybe someone else who has that exact same name as
ROSE TYLER.
What or who ever it was for, I could see that in him just waiting for the day, that one day for it to burst out from his eyes and heart to share it with the one he was waiting for to get back to.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the doors and The Doctor, Amy, Roary and I looked at it with weird expressions on faces then at each other.
"Who could that possibly be." Roary asked looking over to The Doctor and I from the other side of the room and we shrugged then The Doctor walked over to it opened to see....

SORRY FOR MY CLIFFHANGERS
THANKS FOR READING.
SEE YA LATER.
BW9

HAHA IM JOKING THIS CHAPTER IS STILL GOING I GOT YOU GOOD 😁
NO BUT SERIOUSLY HERE'S THE REST OF THE CHAPTER ENJOY WHOVIANS OR IF YOUR NOT WHOVIAN YET BUT JUST ENJOY IT ANYWAYS.

The Doctor opened the door and was 'JOHN SMITH❣' I was truly surprised 'What's he doing here'
I asked myself and trying not blush in front of them and Roary who were watching my reaction to this closely.
"Is Rose Trexen here." I heard John ask The Doctor and he replies,
"Yes she is, but who are you?" Clearly confused about the situation The Doctor and John just stood there looking at each other, an awkward silence filled the air then I just ran up to the door and stepped out pushing my way through The Doctors arms in the doorway.
The Doctor stepped out to the side for Amy and Roary not far behind closing the door.
I kinda stood there for second before saying,
"*Umm* Hello John what brings you here on this f-fine day?" I said trying so hard not to blush but failed at it seeing him also makes it a lot harder not to when he saw me he blushes a tiny bit and making me blush more a shade of red.
"*Urr* Well I umm actually can to ask you something.
Your mum said that you were back here so when I saw that you wern't there I noticed that your magnifying glass I gave to you for Christmas last year was on the ground and 11 of you roses where missing I know how you are when comes to those roses, then I saw this 90's Blue Police Box.
I assumed that this were you would be, you know because you like to explore." He stated nervesly looking into my eyes widened and that makes me blush even harder my cheeks were so heated and red it was like was about to pass out from this.

"S-Sure what's up doc?" I asked him, forgetting that The Doctor Amy and Roary were there watching us and everything that had happened.
"I want ask if you wanted to go get something to drink, down at
The Munchers Sub And Smooth Bar?" He asked and I just stared at him 'Is he asking my out to a drink with... Him.... No one else just... Us'
"*Urr* Rose?" He had little bit of worried look on his face.

My thoughts where interrupted by Roary nudging my shoulder and jerking his head in the direction of were John was standing signalling for me to say something.
"*Umm* Yeah yes of course I'd love to come." I answered with a huge smile.
"*Umm* HELLO The Doctor still waiting for an answer here,who is he Rose?" The Doctor asked impatiently and we turn our attention to him, Amy and I laughed so I replied
"Oh yes, Doctor this John Smith you know the person that introduced me to Sherlock Holmes. And m my......my Best f friend." I stuttered a little.
"And John Smith this is The Doctor, Amy Pond/ Williams my adopted sister and Roary Williams/Pond her husband."

"Ok finally getting some where thank you Rose," the Doctor says shaking Johns hand.
"You better take care of this girl or you will have to face The On Coming Storm you got that John Smith." The Doctor whispered angrily in Johns ear who looked like was going to hopefully not die if I was hurt in any way, emotional and physical.

And with that we were headed to The Munchers Sub And Smooth Bar in town and with The Doctor watching John carefully as we sat down at a table and ordered.

OK THATS THE END OF THIS ONE FOR NOW
THANKS FOR READING AND ILL UPDATE SOON
SEE YA SOON.
BW9.