Problem (pt 2)

DaddyCoups: I miss you. Please talk to me.

Babe: is there anything left to talk about?

DaddyCoups: babe don't overreact I just fell over him!

Babe: DONT OVERREACT?
Babe: Fine. Maybe I am overreacting. But what else can I do when my boyfriend keeps whispering and whining for someone else??! TELL ME WHAT ELSE CAN I DO WHEN HE LEAVES ME ALL ALONE IN THE PUB NEXT TO A CREEP JUST SO HE COULD GO MEET ANOTHER MAN??

DaddyCoups: I left you alone?

Babe: yes. You did. While this old guy tried to feel me up. I called for you but all you Wanted was jihoon.

DaddyCoups: I'm sorry. I had no idea about that. I just...

Babe: you just what?

DaddyCoups: I just saw Woozi and went over to talk to him.

Babe: woozi? You have nicknames now? Wow.

DaddyCoups: it's not like that

Babe: does he call you daddy in bed? Or is that just me?

DaddyCoups: Dont.

Babe: does he call you three times a day to ensure you've eaten your meals?
Babe: Or worse- Do you call him like that?

DaddyCoups: don't do this. I beg of you.

Babe: does he love you like I do? Or do you love him?

DaddyCoups: GODDAMIT JEONGHAN. I LOVE YOU. ONLY YOU. I CAN'T THANK GOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME YOON JEONGHAN.

DaddyCoups: You have no idea as to how much I love you. How much I treasure you. To me you are above everything. What happened that night was a mistake. I was drunk. That is all the explanation I can provide you with. But know this. I love you. I always have. And I always will.

Babe: don't say such stuff

DaddyCoups: it's all I can do jeonghan. If you've made up your mind there is nothing I can do about it. Expect tell you that I love you.

Babe: I love you too coups. I just... can't get myself to trust you.

DaddyCoups: then I'll give you a reason to do so. We can start over again and do it the way you want to.

Babe: I don't want to start over again. I just want you to put me first. Is it too much to ask for?

DaddyCoups: You are my number one babe.

Babe: can we go back to the way we were?

DaddyCoups: We can.

Babe: I love you coups. I just felt like you didn't and I'm sorry

DaddyCoups: Don't apologize babe

Babe: I love you.

DaddyCoups: I love you

Babe: Now come over quickly. I need cuddles

DaddyCoups: you are adorable.

A/N: I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS OMG
Give suggestions for what you want next! 😇😇
Vote and comment!
Thank you for all the reads!