Eight

"I said I love you."

Jaebum stopped in the bathroom doorway.

"I know. I was there." And he continued walking.

Youngjae grew angry once again. He told and strode over to Jaebum.

"Hey," he sternly said, "are you not gonna say you love me too?"

Jaebum turned around to face him. His face held an almost emotionless expression but it showed just a sliver of annoyance.

"No."

The younger was taken aback but the response he got, setting his face on fire.

"Well why fucking not?"

"Because I don't love you."

A tear fell down his face. He didn't even know he was crying but when he realized it, his rage was intensified.

"You're a fucking piece of shit, Im Jaebum! Using me just as something to shove your dick in cuz you don't have any hot American dudes to fuck! Why are you still even here Jaebum? What's your fucking deal?"

Jaebum rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't lying when I said you're the hottest guy I know," he said plainly, "I wanted to fuck cuz I'm physically attracted to you. Is that not wrong?"

The tears streaming from Youngjae's face, he let out a loud cry of frustration. A terrifying sound that made Jaebum wince.

Youngjae flung himself onto his bed and let out more screams into his pillow that smelled of sweat.

He told himself that he hated Jaebum. But at the same time he knew he didn't. That's why he was crying right now. Because he still loved the boy that left without telling him. Who probably cheated on him while he was gone for two whole years. The boy who came home only to have lost every bit of feeling of love for his boyfriend and Youngjae hated himself.

He pulled the covers back over his head as he continued to let an endless sea of tears fall from his eyes.

"I'm so stupid," he sobbed to himself.

And that night, Youngjae cried himself to sleep before Jaebum even got out of the shower.

+

This chapter even hurt me a little bit...

Well I'm back from my vacation but on Monday I go to camp so I won't be able to update starting then. So I'll get out another chapter or two.

Byes!