thirteen

don't forget to vote and comment! xx

luke p.o.v.

after the band meeting with the boys, i decided to stop trying to drop little hints at rose. instead, i decided to show her. the thing was, she never knew it was from me.

i started with the flowers and candies. i left class early to place them on her desk in the class that we shared. it's a good thing that the teacher in that class was on her prep hour and was a hopeless romantic. once i told her what i was doing, she immediately gave me pointers on how to win a girl over.

"you need to be confident, but not too confident. those are some pretty roses you got there, but not all girls like them. there are more flowers you know." ms. lovington said.

"well i'm kinda clueless when it comes to girls." i replied. i sat down in a desk that was in the front row. my elbows were on the desk and my chin was resting in my palms.

"here luke, take this book. and before you start complaining just know that this will help you win rose."

"rose? when did i tell you that i liked rose?" i asked her. i could feel the heat rising on my cheeks.

"luke, you're not that slick. i think it's obvious to everyone that you like rose, well everyone but her. plus, i know where she sits luke."

"oh, this could be bad."

"why?" she asked. the bell rang and i quickly stood up.

"i gotta go get my stuff ms. lovington. thanks for the advice." i said before sprinting out of the room. i looked up and down the hallway to make sure rose and josh didn't see my exit the room.

i walked to my locker, winking at girls that were staring at me and nodding to the boys.

i got to my locker to see rose and josh coming towards me hand in hand. josh noticed that i saw their interlocking hands and smirked when they walked pass me.

rose flashed me her bright smile. there was something off about the two of them. rose's hair was disheveled and josh had a familiar shade of lipstick along his jawline.

josh knew that i wanted his girlfriend. but little did he know that i was going to snatch her away.