Chapter 4

Louisa's POV

I woke up laying on a soft surface, I sat up to see Matt looking at me worryingly.

"What happened?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

"You passed out from lack of blood in your system, you haven't ate for a while." He was right, I haven't even really ate anything. I was busy with everything going on.

"And your body was tired out from the attack you have them." He stated, the two men. Why were they after me.

"Who were they?" I asked.

"I searched them and I found a phone, I dialed the last number and some bloke answered. But when I tried to ask who he was he hung up." Matt said getting up from the bed. He was stumbling like he was drunk.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, they put some sort of stuff in there." He replied.

"Where are we?" I asked as I looked around.

"Another hotel, we had to go. More could come." I nodded trying to get up. He went into another room and brought out a bag with blood in it.

"Here I stole this from the nearest hospital, you need it." I took it from him and bit open the top. I moaned as the taste hit my mouth.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked putting the bag down on the table beside the bed.

"I don't know." He replied, running his hands through his hair.

"What do they want from me?"

"Wait, hold on." He said and got up running towards the bedside table an grabbing a phone. He went through it and suddenly anger filled his whole body.

"Fuck." He said and threw the phone at the wall, I jumped when it smashed against the wall.

"What's wrong?" I asked, he looked towards me. He came over to me and brought both hands on my cheeks.

"I know who's after you." He stated, I looked into his eyes and they were full with sadness.

"Who is it?" I asked, barely above a whisper.

"He's dangerous Louisa, he can kill anyone he wants. I can't stop him." He said.

"Who is it?" I repeated.

"His name is Hunter, or commonly known as king." I gulped.

"Great a freaking king is after me." I said groaning.

"Not just any king, he's the king of vampires and he's the oldest there is." Matt said.

"So the oldest vamp ever is after me? What the hell for?" I replied,

"Umm-"

"Tell me." I demanded grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"He wants you to be his." Was all he said, I knew what he meant. He wanted me to be with him forever and love him.

"But I won't let him get you, never would I just let you go like that." He whispered in my ear and sat behind me. My back facing his chest, I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Your to beautiful, for me to leave you and I promised you I wouldn't." He continued. His lips were suddenly on my neck and I gasped at his touch. He kept kissing my neck and then suddenly bit down, but not to draw blood. Causing me to moan, I could feel him smirk in the process. He flipped me around and pushed me down on the bed, so I was facing him. He took off his shirt and got off the bed taking off his trousers. He came back and lifted off my top, so my bra was visible. Then his hands went for my jeans, he pulled them off before lunging at my lips. I kissed back, I shouldn't do this, but I can't help it. His hands found themselves at my waist and mine on his chest.

"I love you.' He said before kissing me again. Suddenly it all came back, he reminded me of him. I snapped and pushed him with all the strength I had, knocking him into the wall. He looked confused and surprised. I felt tears coming, but I heals them.

"Louisa, did I do something?"

"No it brought back memories and you just reminded me of him Matt, I'm sorry." I replied, a few tears falling.

"No I'm sorry I should've known you weren't completely over him." He stated, getting off the floor.

"He haunts me Matt, what the last things he said to me. They give me nightmares, what did I do to deserve this?"

"I don't know, he didn't deserve you. I'm sorry this happened, I won't do it again until you are ready." He said and I nodded agreeing. He grabbed his trousers, putting them back on and sat on the bed beside me.

"What are we going to do Matt, a freaking what ever year old vampire, wants me and he's sending people after me." I explained, freaking out.

"Run, I'll take you anywhere you wanna go." He replied.

"What about america?" I asked.

"Great I actually have a group of friends that live there." He replied.

"Trust me you'll like them, they are like family to me." He continued.

"I'll get a flight while you get dressed, everything is already packed." He said, getting up and walking into another room. I quickly put on my clothes and sat in the bed waiting.

"Booked,for tomorrow." He said walking back in.

"I don't like doing this, we won't have to keep running will we?" I asked him.

"Hopefully not" He replied.

Third person's POV

"She's going king." The guard said.

"Great she's just running into my trap." The king replied with.

"That's great king, you might get earlier than expected." The guard replied.

"Yes I might, but I might need help, from some friends of mine." He said smirking. The king knew his men were going to die that day, that's why he sent the most weakest men.

"Would you like me to contact them for you?" The guard asked. The king nodded and the guard hurried off.

"Ahh Hunter, long time no see." He knew that familiar voice.

"Yes it has been." He replied.

"How has this been treating you?" The man asked.

"Great." He replied with. The king smirked and looked towards the man.

"So what can I do for you, Louis?" The king asked.

"I owe you a favor, I wanted to know if you would like me to give you what you want?" The king knew who he meant.

"I would love that." He replied and Louis smirked.