Chapter 1

(Robins bed at the top)
The teams POV
The team just got back from a covert mission but this time it actually stayed covert. The team decided to stay at The Cave that night to celebrate. They were all in the kitchen enjoying cookies Miss M made when suddenly gas filled the room. They all started coughing and black was tugging at their vision. No matter how hard they all fought, they all fell under the gases spell.

The Leagues POV
The league (Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Flash, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Superman) decided to congratulate The team and Zeta tubed to The Cave. They surprisingly found no one in the living room and Superman heard something like snoring from the kitchen and decided to check it out.

They walked into the kitchen to find a group of children dressed in The teams costumes. The leaguers looked to each worried about who they thought were the children. A groan erupted from one of the children and they looked back just in time to see everyone stir. The children untangled themselves, sat down, and looked up at them and each child looked to their mentor. Except one child, he was on his back still snoring. Everyone also noticed that this child was smaller and younger than the rest.
Batman noticed that Robin wasn't there and remembered that he was the youngest so the child in red and black with a cape must be Robin. In two long strides, he was crouching beside his son. He smiled lightly at the relaxed face and the mop of black, silky hair before he picked up the baby in his arms. He walked back over to the leaguers so they could see the child. By now, all the leaguers had their protégés with them except Wonder Woman (she doesn't have one). The baby peeled open his crystal blue eyes. He yawned one of the cutest yawns in history that made all the leaguers go 'Awwwwww'. Robin looked over at them and giggled at them. They giggled back at his actions and he looked up at his father. He snuggles closer to the warm chest but then shoots back up. He looked back up at his father with tears in his eyes. Batman nodded as if understanding the child. The leaguers just stood their with their protégés watching the exchange of actions.

He passed the tear eyed child to Wonder Women and Batman ran to the Zeta tubes. Robin looked up at Wonder Women and let a few tears slip down his face. She stared at the child in her arms and lightly started to bounce the child. A few minutes later, Batman returned with a few bags but he found something that surprised him.

Batman's POV
He ran to the Zeta tubes to get to the bat cave. Once inside, He called for Alfred and tell him the situation. "I believe Protocol 17 is in order, Master Bruce?" Batman nodded and ran to the closet he had made up for this kind of .... problem. He grabbed all the bags for the specific children and walked over to Alfred. He already had his mask on and they both walked through the Zeta tubes.
They arrived and went to the kitchen to find chaos. Flash was chasing Wally, Artemis was shooting at Green Arrow who was hidden behind the island in the center, Miss M was in her uncles arms watching, Aqualad was sitting beside his mentor in silence, Superboy was grunting in the corner with Superman eyeing him across the room, and Wonder Woman was bouncing a wailing Robin. Batman and Alfred stood there surprised at the chaos but Batman didn't want a headache so he said "Silence".

Third POV
Everyone stopped what they were doing except the wailing child and looked at the pair. Each one of them had different colored bags that had things for that specific child. Wonder Woman looked to Batman desperately. He sighed and made his way to her. But while walking to her, he handed a bag to a mentor. Once all the bags were gone expect one red one, he put the bag on his shoulder and held his hands out for the child. She put the child in his hands and he immediately stopped wailing. Everyone watched in shock at the cold, heartless Batman deal with his son. He placed Robins head on his shoulder and bounced him a bit and walked to the living room with his bag and everyone followed. He gently placed Robin on the couch and he immediately started wailing again much to everyone's displeasure. Batman also placed the bag down and went through it. He pulled at a batman logo blanket and a stuffed elephant. He laid the blanket down and placed the still wailing Robin on it. He placed the elephant with him and wrapped him tightly. Batman picked gup the bundled child and cradled him to his chest. He stood there for a few minutes bouncing the sniffling child before they knew it, they heard quiet snoring. He sat down with the now asleep Robin. He leaned his head back on the couch. Alfred whispered to the others "He was always good at that. I could never get Master Robin to quiet down, only Master Batman could." The leaguers smiled thinking they finally found his soft spot. Batman pulled his head up and reached into his bag grabbing every bodies attention. He pulled out a folded up basket net, unfolds it, and places it on the floor. Alfred grabs a blanket from the couch the couch and puts it in the bed. Batman put the sleeping Robin as gently as possible in the basket net. He whimpers and Batman winces but baby Robin doesn't wake up. He sighs and stands up straight. He looks at the surprises faces and ignored them. He said "Are you not going to go through your bags?" They nodded and sat down on the couches.
In Kid Flash's bag, there is a blanket with the flash logo on it like Robins, snacks, toys, clothes, and diapers
In Artemis's bag, there is the blanket with arrows, clothes, a toy bow and arrow, snacks, and diapers
In Aqualad's bag, there is a blanket with his mentor's symbol, clothes, and fish snacks.
In Superboy's bag, there is the blanket, some of his shirts and pants, snacks, and diapers
In Miss M's bag, there is the blanket, and snacks

After all the looking through the bags, they decided to put the kids to bed for a nap. Before they knew it, each child hero was fast asleep on the couch with their blankets and fresh diapers put on by Alfred or pull ups by themselves. The league was in the kitchen talking about what to do. "We have scientists up in the Watchtower working on the cure. For the time being, we need to take care of the children" Batman told them. They all nodded and waited for the nap to be over.