"Yes! I know and I miss you so much too! Anyways, my mom is getting married tomorrow, and I was hoping that you would be able to make it?" she asked with hope in her voice.

I looked at Louis with a grin on my face and he mouthed, who is it? I held up my pointer finger to tell him one moment.
"Um, I don't think I have anything going on tomorrow, so I guess I'll be there. Can I bring someone?" I looked at Louis and his expression was confusion. It made me smile.

"Yes, who are you planning on bring? Ariella?"

"Um, no, my boyfriend." I spoke with a smile. Louis smiled at the word boyfriend.

"Oh, okay, that's fine! I'll tell my mom that you and your boyfriend are coming. I'm looking forward to finally getting to see you after so long. We have a lot of catching up to do." she giggled.

"I totally agree with you, Ella. I have sooo much to tell you." I also giggled.

"Well, I better go. I have to help my mom get ready for tomorrow, so talk to you tomorrow! Love you, Haze! Bye." she said before hanging up the phone.

I turned my phone off and placed it back on the night stand.

"Soooo? Are you going to tell me what that was all about?" she smiled and joined me in the bed.

I smiled. "That was my cousin, Ella, she invited me-us to her moms and my aunts wedding tomorrow. I haven't seen or spoken to her in like ten years, so I have to go." I explained to Louis whom was nodding.

"So, we need to go shopping today." she said.

"No, I have something to wear, we don't need to go shopping." I stated.

He shook his head. "No, we're going shopping. And you're getting a new dress." he demanded with a smirk.

I sighed and got up off the bed and walked to my side of the walk in closet. "No Louis. I can wear-" I paused while pulling out one of my favourite dresses and showing to him. "This. I can wear this. There is no need to go shopping." I smiled as I showed him my plain white tight dress.

When he looked at the dress I showed him, he gave a discussed look. "Nah-ah. You're not wearing that. We're going shopping-now." he demanded, getting up and pulling me along to go shopping. I finally gave in. It would be nice just to get one dress.

*Ariella's POV*

"We're going shopping!" Louis yelled before pulling Hazel out the door as she laughed. I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"Where are Hazel and Louis going?" Zayn asked as he walking into the living room and sat down on the other side of the couch.

"Shopping." I giggled.

"Of course." Zayn rolled his eyes. "Be prepared for him buying a whole store." Zayn laughed.

"I never knew Louis loved to go shopping." I said.

"Yeah, I thought you would of known that by now, but now you do. He could shop 24/7 and not get bored or tired." Liam added coming into the room as well.

I giggled when I heard a knock at the door. I turned around then looked at Zayn and Liam with confusion. They both had the same expression on their faces as they mouthed, I don't know with a shrug. I shrugged as well and got up and walked to the door. All you could hear is someone running down the stairs and sprinting to the door. Before I could open it, I turned around as Niall slightly pushed me out of the way and opened the door.

*Niall's POV*

Knock. Knock.