Chapter 26

Ariella's POV

Harry and I were just laying in bed, talking about everything possible. He had his arms wrapped around me and I was happy.

"Love, I'll be right back. I've got to use the bathroom." Harry said. I nodded my head and buried my face deep into the pillow waiting for him to come back. I closed my eyes and just silently laid there. I hummed One Thing and then I felt the bed sink again. Harry was back. I opened my eyes but Harry wasn't beside me, nobody was. I quickly sat up and ran to the bathroom door. I knocked and got no answer, so I shoved it open only to see Harry on the ground surrounded by blood. I let out a blood curdling scream. He was dead.

*************

I quickly sat up in bed, tears streaming down my face. I looked at Harry who was fast asleep beside me. I checked his pulse and sighed in relief. It was only a dream. It was just a dream. I laid back down and scooted closer to Harry, afraid of letting him go. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and he wrapped his arms around me. I think I love Harry. He's always here for me and comforts me when I need help. I just don't know how to tell him. I fell asleep once again and woke up to a large empty bed. I whimpered and hid my face in the pillow. I felt strong arms wrap around me and I turned to see who it was. Harry. I kissed him passionately and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me back but ended the kiss a few seconds later. I frowned.

"What's wrong, Arie?" Harry said his voice still raspy from sleep.

"I- I had a bad dream last night. You d-di-died." I answered trying to hold back the tears forming in my eyes. Harry pulled my closer and rubbed my back.

"Babe, I'm not going anywhere and if I do, I want to have you right by my side." He whispered sweetly. It made my heart race and my stomach flood with butterflies.

"I- I love you, Harry." I mumbled into his chest. I pulled back and looked down at me.

"You what?" He asked confused. I stood up straight and said it again.

"I love you, Harry." His eyes widened and he picked me up into a hug then placed his soft lips on mine. He seemed happy.

"Yes! I love you too, Arie! I've been waiting to say that to you since the day I met you. I know we both said it once before but you were dating Niall so it didn't mean anything. Look, I need to know something right now." He said seriously. He looked deep into my eyes and smiled. "Ariella Grace Miller, will you make me the happiest man on the planet and be my girlfriend?" He asked excitedly. I nodded with a smile.

"Yes, Harry. I would love to be your girlfriend." I said totally sure of my answer. Harry and I were going to have the perfect relationship.

Harry's POV

She said yes! Oh my gosh. I kissed her cheek and we walked out of my room hand in hand. We skipped down the stairs and I decided to make her breakfast. I made waffles, pancakes and bacon-lots and lots of bacon. I smiled to myself. I love bacon! I hope Arie loves bacon cause who doesn't like bacon? It's like a law-if you don't love bacon, you don't deserve to live.

I gave Arie a plate with one pancake, one waffle, and a butt load of bacon. She's gunna learn to love bacon whether she wants to or not. To my satisfaction, she gobbled up the bacon first. "Now that's my kind of woman!" I laughed watching her gobble up the bacon piece by piece.

She snickered. "What?" she asked with a smile on her face.

I pointed to her bacon in her hands and smiled. "You're eating your bacon first. I do that too. All the way." I laughed as she giggled.