"Ah!" I screamed. "Mom! It's.. It's hurt!!"

My mom looked scared at first but then she softened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Your wolf came. You're going to shift, A."

"What? Mom, will I shift too?" Sammy asked. Mom just smiled at her.

"Mom it's hurt. Dad, Luke, help!" I crawled for help forgetting my awesome pancakes on the table. Then, I fell from the chair to the ground.

Sammy put her hands on my back.

"Dad, what should we do?" She asked panicked.

"There's nothing we could do, baby. Just wait for it." My dad's voice became more hard in my ears than before.

Then short claws came from my hands. I saw it with tears running down my cheeks. It was all hurting me.

A second later, the pain all gone. I opened my eyes and saw my brother smiled happily along with my mom and dad.

'You did it!' Sammy's cheered out and jumped happily.

'Hey Autumn..' Another voice came up. So sweet, so soft but also so strong.

'Who's there?' I asked. I didn't hear my voice out. I watched as mom brought the kitchen's mirror to me.

'I'm Audrey, your wolf.' That voice came up while a mirror placed in front of me.

I shift! Oh my god! I shift! I looked to the mirror and saw a mid-huge grey wolf with my light brown eyes. It's me! I looked around and rolled my body on the ground happily.

'It's me. Not you.' The sweet voice said annoyed. My wolf! Audrey!

'You have my middle name.' I said to her.

'Yea, Autumn actually better but I just want to choose Audrey.'

'You chose your name from my name?' I asked.

'Sure. Why not? You have a beautiful name! We will be together till the end of the world.' She said happily.

"That's enough, honey. Shift back." My dad said softly when he put his hand on my wolf's back. I asked my wolf how to shift back and she said it was her job to shift back. So there, I lay on the ground, naked.

Mom got me a towel and I smiled hugely and then jumped happily just like what Sammy did earlier.

"My wolf's name is Audrey!" I yelled.

"Your wolf is so pretty." Sammy said. "I can't wait until my wolf coming!" She hugged me and jumped along with me.

"Okay okay, you better go dressed." Luke grab my wrist and pull me to my room. "Come on! We're going out!" He said and a big grin plastered on my face.

After all the things this morning, my family went to the mall to shop. It's like the best day of my life!

Then, that night I asked my wolf many things and I figured out that she's the 'tomboy' side of me. I was always the sweetest girl in this pack, well Sammy too since she's my twin. The difference between me and her is just I don't really care about my appearance while she could look at the mirror like every second. When I got Audrey, I felt like I had two personalities in me.

I was about to sleep beside my sister that night when Sammy screamed so hard in pain. My mom and dad came into the room, panicked. But then, I knew what was actually happening. Sammy will shift. That's when a gray wolf exactly looks like mine with dark brown eyes came into view. Eyes. That's the different between me and Sammy. She got the darker one.

I giggled in happiness as I ran toward her and cuddled with her soft wolf fur.

After a while, my dad asked Sammy to shift back and I picked up her the towel near me.

"My wolf named Audrey, too!" She said in confusion. "Why?"

"Wolves usually don't like their name to be the same as yours, so she will choose your middle name or another name. Since your middle names are the same, so your wolf can get the same name." Mom told us and grabbed Sammy and got her to bed while dad grabbed me.

"Ask your dad why he gave you the same middle name." She told us in, giggling.

Dad shot her a glare and mom just chuckled. "Go to sleep, honey. Training starts tomorrow!" My dad said and gave us kisses. My mom kissed us too then they left our room after saying goodnight.

*flashback off*

This scent was getting stronger that made my mind back to reality. I looked over my pancakes and chuckled because I always left my pancakes when there's something happened.

"I think I found what I'm searching for." I heard a hard husky voice behind me.

No.. No.. No...

---

1331 Words
26 June 2016
22.43

Hey, have you read the foreword? Because if you haven't, you should. There's something about werewolves at the end of the part.

Oh yeah, I need your comments and votes❤️

Have a nice day everyone! xx
Sherine