Chapter 2 (Part 2)

Chaz's P.O.V

"Baby" a high pitched voice called from behind as Jason and I talked. Simultaneously we turned behind and saw a hot girl with blond hair in a tacky outfit waving at us or maybe one of us I thought.

"It's for you" Jason elbowed Guru. "But I don't know her." He replied awkwardly shaking his head. "Your the hero. Girls fall easily for you." He chuckled patting his back. "Jason!" The girl called out as she came near us. This time Jason looked at her and pointed his index finger towards his chest and gave her the 'are you calling me look'.

"I guess when it comes to girls you know who plays the better role." Guru said in a sardonic tone. "I'll be right back". Jason said and walked to the girl. "Jason did you forget?" the girl asked.

We weren't that far away to not hear what they conversed. "What?" Jason asked utterly confused. "Our date." The girl sighed. "You were suppose to take me out for breakfast." She said giving him a disappointed look. "Are you Sia?" He asked.

"No" she answered pouting.

"Jewel"

"No"

"Alice"

"No!" She groaned. "I'm Maya remember? The other day we met at the club?" She asked. At first he looked at her trying to recollect the information she gave him then I think he remembered cause he looked baffled for a few seconds then it looked like as if a lightning struck him. "Oh yes I remember, how could I forget that I am so sorry baby. I promise I'll make it up to you" he said taking both her hands in his and kissing them gently.

"You really mean it?" She asked pouting like a fish. "Of course baby." He said hugging her.

"How can he lie to her on her face and she actually buys it without even thinking." Guru asked perplexed. "He has masterfied it" I answered confidently.

"Jason!" Another girl called as he looked at her with a shocked expression. "Jason? Who is she?" Maya asked looking at the girl.

"Well she's Selena my um" He answered awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Its Elena, and who is she." the girl answered walking up to him.

"Now how's he gonna get away with that." Guru asked me with an amused look. "He has his ways" I answered confidently looking at Jason.

"Okay so I'm gonna be honest with you both. I love you Maya but I also love Elena and as you know sharing is caring so what do you girls say threesome." He asked winked at both of them.

At first the girls looked at each other with a shocked expression and then looked at him trying to decline his offer but before they could say a word he give them the look that could melt any girl and within a fraction of seconds they nodded giggling with him.

"Is this for real. Like what the....." Guru trailed off with his mouth hung open. "He's the ladies man after all" I answered knowing Jason's Playboy ways.