"Ano... forgive us for interrupting your night," she spoke into the microphone. "This is Onishi Seira, third year class 5."

"And I'm Honda Ayame, third year class 4!"

"We would like to perform a little number, directing it at a few people we'd like to apologize to."

"Well, mainly you, Seira-tan," Ayame added, grinning.

"...shut up."

The music started, and Cosette immediately recognized it as an English song.

"So glad you made the time to see me
How's life tell me how's your family
I haven't seen them in a while ..."

"She's... really apologizing..." Kenma muttered under her breath, shock clear in his tone of voice.

"Naomi must have gotten through to her..."

"So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you
Saying I'm sorry
For that night
And I'd go back to December all the time ..."

"... Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had
When you were mine
And I'd go back to December
Turn around and make it all right
I'd go back to December all the time ..."

"... How you held me in your arms
That September night.
The first time you ever saw me cry
Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
But if you loved again I swear I'd love you back
I'd go back in time and change it
But I can't
So if the chain is on your door I understand ..."

"... So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you
Saying I'm sorry
For that night
And I'd go back to December ..."

"... Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had
When you were mine
And I'd go back to December
Turn around and make it all right ..."

"... I'd go back to December
Turn around and change my own mind
Yeah I'd go back to December all the time."

"They make a good enough duo," Cosette commented quietly, though out ouf the corner of his eye, Kenma could see a small smile on her face.

"Cosette-tan, Naomi-tan, Kuroo-kun, Yakkun, and Kenma-kun," Ayame said after the song ended, "this song was dedicated towards all of you."

"Naomi, you were right, I was acting a bit too rash, especially towards Cosette. I'd like to apologize for that, and for causing any trouble for Kenma or Yaku. And..." Seira took in a deep breath, her eyes meeting Kuroo's. "Kuroo Tetsurou---I'm sorry for everything. You still mean a lot to me, but if you choose not to accept my apology, I can understand that."

"That's all~! Thank you all for your cooperation, and we once again apologize for interrupting the night! Yosh, DJs! Turn the music up~!" Ayame grinned, then dragged her friend off the stage.

The music started once more, and everyone's attention turned to dancing.

"I can't believe she apologized," Cosette shook her head.

"Sou," Kenma agreed

"Iie," Kuroo said, directing the second-years' attention to him. "I was expecting her to do it sooner or later. Not in that way, but..."

"You were?"

"I got a note in my locker yesterday, it was a simple sticky note, and the only word written was, 'sorry', accompanied with her name."