The Crash

Asa's Pov

I looked straight at the road, and saw a woman with flaming red hair. I swerved off the road.

Glass hit my face, and the car kept spinning over and over

Glass hit my face, and the car kept spinning over and over. My face hit the air bag. Finally the car stopped, I groaned. I heard the car door open, and my seat belt get ripped in half. My arm hurt like hell. "This may hurt sweetie" said a voice and next thing I know it BAM!!! I'm out like a light.

Victoria's Pov

I stepped in front of the road when I saw Swan's Little Sister Asa's Car. She saw me, and swerved off the road. I waited for the car to stop spinning, once it stopped I walked over. I heard Asa groan, I then opened up the car door, and rip her seat belt off. "This may hurt sweetie" I say and slammed her head into the steering wheel. And then she was out. So I dragged her out of her car and laid her on the ground. I then took out the note I wrote for Little Bella. It said

"Bella I'm Coming For You, Edward Can't Protect You Forever."
                                                  - V

I then put the note in her zipped up jacket pocket. I then slapped Asa a couple times to get her awake. Once her eyes opened, I heard cars pulling over. So I ran into the woods. I saw humans try to help her. I then saw an ambulance. I then turned around and walked straight into the woods. Just you wait Bella, just you wait." I said to myself.

Asa's Pov

I woke up to feel of someone slapping my face. I opened my eyes but all I saw was the night sky.

I saw headlights, and I heard people's voice calling 911

I saw headlights, and I heard people's voice calling 911. I then heard running coming towards me. "Miss are you alright" asked a person. "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" said another. I then heard the sound of Police Cars, a Firetruck, and an Ambulance. "You gonna be ok Hunny just stay awake" I heard a woman's voice say. Then the sirens came closer. "Helps coming this way" said the woman. Then I heard Paramedics ask the people to make room for the streacher. After they put me on the stretcher, they put me in the ambulance. Once we got to the hospital, they brought me to the emergency room. They then gave me anesthesia before they started the surgery. I then was out like a light, again.