Flashback #2: Wut happened??

August Alsina's POV...

I woke up wit my arms wrapped around coranna's waist. At first I was confused, but then i remembered everything they happened last night, I didn't even realize I had a huge grin on my face. I sat up and also realized that I was naked. So I got out of her bed stepping over all the books and papers we were "studying" for and walked into her big ass bathroom. I chucked at the thought of us studying then cooking, then fucking. Lmao. But anyways,I turned on the shower and started washing my body wit one of her good smelling body washes. It smelled like mango, apple, and strawberry. I looked at the price on it while I was reading the name "Mango margarita" . It was fricken $78.99.Oh well, I only used a lil. Once I got out of the shower,i grabbed a bra from her dresser and put it on jus to see how it feels to have titties . Of course I already had boxers on, Joe boxers to be exact. I grabbed my "titties" and started to walk around the room shaking my shoulders to make my "titties" move.

Coranna:"August,wtf are you doi-." she couldn't even finish her sentence to due her busting out laughing. Her laughing stopped due to her brother barging in. Her brother is bi but he's more n the girls side. Coranna immediately covered up with her comforter as she realized that she was naked and didn't want her brother to see her, obviously.

Corahn:"Hey ma." He said looking me up and down. Well he stopped at my chest once he saw wut I had on. This is kinda embarrassing. No lie, corahn is a fine looking man but I'm straight as ever and always will be, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Adam. Ok let me stop cus you can be wit whoever you want to be wit and no one but God has the right to judge you. He was about to say something but walked out the room holding in his laughter. Once he got out, we heard him burst out in laughter. I chuckled while coranna laughed along wit her brother. I put on my clothes from yesterday that I found on coranna's laptop desk with a note and since condoms next to it. The note said "dear August, I've seen that you hit it from the back and I wanted to say congratulations, you finally graduated from pull out Game strong academy, if you fail to pull out you will be degraded to pull out game weak camp where you will learn to pull out all over again, your truly C momma, p.s. I got you more condoms since I know this isn't a one time thing."

I busted out laughing. This girl will be the death of meeeeee😂. Anyways,im catchin feelings for coranna,i really am.So I'm planning on making arrangements to go on a date wit her today,she won't even know it.

Me:"Yo coranna,get dressed we gonna go... somewhere." Of course I knew she was gonna ask where so I added on quickly saying "-And don't ask where jus get dressed." She obeyed my orders and took a shower while I got dressed myself.I put on my white shirt that says "we 'ont love these hoes" on it and my adidas joggers with my original superstar adidas.I brushedt waves with my wave brush while coranna dressed up in a white and black striped shirt dress wit the same shoes as me and an adida hat. She curled her weave that she looks amazingly hot in and put on some accessories.While we walked out the door to the car holding hands,yes holding hands,i saw this beautiful white pattern that sorta looked like a tattoo.

Me:"You got a tattoo?" I asked while opening the door for her and getting in on my side.

Coranna:"No this is a henna,its basically a temporary tattoo." Oh mkay.

Me:"Oh, well it looks nice. So does your whole outfit."

Coranna:"Thx."

Me:"Really? No you look great too August??" I said now driving to my destination.

Coranna:"Well you wouldn't want me to lie to you right?"

Me:"Biittcchhh..." I can't.

Coranna;"Welp!!jkjk"

Me:"So are you hungry??"

Coranna:"Yes I'm starving!!do you have any money?"

Me:"I ain't got money biihhh." (Blameitonkway voice) watch the video below if you don't understand😂👇👇👌

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

We were a few minutes from out destination. We've been driving for a couple hours.I have to make a stop before out "date" at my friend's house before we go.

Coranna:" Are wet there yet??"

Me:"Almost baby gurl." I said in my smooth voice, rubbing her hand. She blushed and looked out the window to hide it. Damn I love this girl, ain't she ain't even mine... Yet.

So we arrived at my close friends house and I looked over at coranna and she looked sick.

Me:"Yo coranna you igh-

Coranna:"W-why are we at Trey's house???H-how d-d-do you know him???Leave now!!!"

Me:"Coranna I need to do somethi-

Coranna:"Now August!!!!" I sped off treys driveway and went god knows where. I mean yeh, she's his ex but I ain't think that had that bad of a relationship. She looks scared... So that leaves me wondering.....

Wut did Trey (Songz)do?

Hey guys,first b off I wanted to thank you guys for fricken 70k like, y'all is bae,jkjk but fr like thank you guys so much for voting and being patient wit my dumbass for making late updates but like wit do y'all think was going on while coranna and Trey were together? You'll find out next chapter But in the meantime please

•vote
•comment

•and tell me what y'all thought

Yo gurl diam0ndSw00sh

P.s: RIP ALTON STERLING😭😭