Babysitting time!

P.s. this is a lil somethin to entertain yall while I finish writing chapter 10 now.

Alexis's POV...

So aunt Amber has two kids, plus a new addition and so she asked me if I can babysit them for the day, including night and she'll pick them up tommorow morning so I'm excited. Jus to let you know, my dad had tour to go to and Alexa and aunt Amber went with him.I could've went but aunt Amber had to stay and watch the kids when she really wanted to go on tour with her brother (my dad) for the first time, so knowing me I said that I'll watch them. Gheeeee, you don't know how hard I had to fight with her. She jus didn't wanna let me watch her kids.Buuuut I one so I'm jus waiting on her to drop off the kids. Calvin's gonna come over too but he will be out for some of the day since he got a job so yeh. But moni's coming over and spending the night. Deni had to go on a family meet thing, since her dad decided to show up so she's gonna talk with him and she said she'll inform me on what happenened tomorrow so it's all good. I was still in my pajamas and moni came over at like 5:00. We were sitting on my bed eating m&m's. My dad and Alexa were packing. Amber should be here the same time the tour bus shows up.

Moni: "Girl, I honestly think that she rushed me out of the house and dropped me off here at 5:00 cus her and DJ are gonna fuck." She said so serious.I busted out laughing.

Me: "Omg moni, so wut if they were?" I said laughing.

Moni: "So wat if they were? So.wat.if.they.Were.??? My nigga, first of all that shit is nasty, second of all I ain't got time to be a older sister, tf?"

Me: "Lol, your gonna be doing the same thing with your boyfriend or husband and I think you'll be a great big sister!" She playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled.

Moni: "I guess, but these m&m's are bomb af!"

Me:"Right?! " we sat in silence admiring the m&m's cus were weird like that. Then Alexa and my dad walked in.

Moni: "Hi Mr. Alsina!"

Dad: "Girl, call me August, and hello moni." Her cheeks turned bright red and he caught it and winked. She pretended that she passed out. Or was she pretending. I shook her and she was passed the fuck out. I wide eyed my dad and he smirked.

Dad:"Wut can I say?a girl can die over the blink... Of my eyes? "

Alexa: "No dad.. Jus no." I agreed with her. He sucked his teeth and said

Dad:"Since your 16,I got you a car, how does a light pink Lamborghini sound? " I looked at him in shock and monica came back up. I ran and jumped on my dad as he handed me the keys.

Dad:"You can drive around with the babies and be careful."

Me: "Ok, but wut about my lisce-(GCO)

Dad:" I'm August Alsina, Don't worry about it, Plus I got it right here. " he said pulling it out from his pocket.

Me: *Screehes.* but I didn't even do my driver's test yet?!"

Dad:"Like I said, I'm August Alsina, don't worry about it. " he winked and walked off, then came back.

Dad:"Your aunt's here. " I smiled and me and moni ran downstairs to greet her. She had a car seat in her hand and a sleeping toddler in her arms. Moni grabbed the toddler and rocked her and took her to my room, and I grabbed the baby and put him on the floor. Then my dad and Alexa came downstairs with their suit cases and stuff.I kinda felt some type of way by Alexa living l leaving, and I know she did too but I do have moni and she does have dad, Aaaannndddd aunt Amber, and the other celebrities going on tour with them. But I feel better knowing that I can babysit and have my bestfriend around.