He smiles at me before saying, "But coming to think of it right now, I think these things are what made me achieve what I want, these things are what made me stronger and independent. So being scared is not a bad thing, it sometimes turns into your greatest strength."

I nod slowly as I let him continue, "I know it will happen with you. You're so scared that something bad might happen, so you'll do everything to prevent that, and that's turning your fear into your strength."

His words mark themselves in my mind permanently. He is right, I can turn my fear into my strength. If I'm too scared, I should protect the things that I'm too scared of losing and then I'll be strong. He is right; fear is a strength that is yet to be used.

I shuffle closer to him and place my forehead on his chest, as he rubs my back gently up and down. I press a kiss to his chest, clutching onto his shirt tightly, afraid to let him go. He is that type of person who will listen to you for hours and hours and with just too little words, makes you calm and relaxed and comfortable. He is magic.

"I love you." I say, whispering before he lifts my leg and makes it drop over his waist.

"And I love you, angel." He smiles, pressing his lips to mine.

My fingers move slowly over his jaw as we move our lips together, gently and lovingly. His thumbs trail the outline of my lips as we pour every emotion, ounce of love and adore in the kiss, making my heart flutter and beat so fast as he fills the gaps between my lips with his own.

He is distracting me, and the fact that he is doing that makes my heart beats faster, and makes the kiss seem even more tender and slower and just... loving. Louis smoothly parts my lips as the warmth of our tongues collide, deepening the kiss gently and slowly.

My hands remain clutching his shirt as he presses his lips back on mine for another kiss. The warmth of his chest makes me move my hand to under his shirt, feeling the heat of his body from skin to skin.

I can feel the hair on my arms standing up and my body slightly shaking as he moves his lips to my jaw, pressing small and gentle kisses as his hand lifts up my shirt slowly. For a second, we pull apart so I can take off the shirt, while Louis does the same, leaving himself naked with only his boxers and leaving me in my bra and shorts.

Our tongues run smoothly and perfectly along each other before Louis presses a kiss to my lips and pulls away. He pushes some hair out of my face before saying, "Turn around."

"What?" I ask quietly.

"Turn around for me." He says lowly, pressing a kiss to my nose.

Nodding, I swallow and turn around, my back a few inches apart from his chest. Louis works his hand over my exposed skin, his warm hand roaming my body as if he is exploring it for the first time.

"So beautiful," He murmurs as he presses a kiss to my neck, then one on my shoulder. "So mine."

My heart beats quickly, giving a heavy thud as his fingers move slowly on my back, making the goose bumps arise everywhere. Between his index and thumb, he slowly unclasps my bra before sliding it down my arms until I take it off.

I feel like it is happening for the first time again, giving my all to him. Ever touch and kiss is carried with tenderness, care, love and assurance from him. Once again, his hands trail down my side and to my hip, and I lose myself in the way his body is pressed to mine and the way we're warming one another in this cold.

I want to turn around, touch him, hold him and kiss him, yet somehow I want it to be that way. I feel like it's more assuring, more deep—not sexually—and just... perfect.