again 16

(Scott's P.O.V.)

i decided to walk in the basement slowly. i know hes planning something so im hoping that ill beable to catch him in the act so i would have a good reason to hurt him. i turned off the lights around me and opened the door just enough for me to squeeze through quick enough to close it without him noticing. i hid myself in the shadows and let my eyes search the room. when i caught sight of him, i found him fiddling around with something. i slowly moved to another area to get a better veiw of what he was doing. it looked like he was trying to lift the floorboards. but why? i watched a little longer until he got a hatch open. a secret hatch? it prolly leads outside, hes planning to take her through there! before i thought twice i jumped up and slammed the hatch shut, crushing his hand between it and the floor.

"AHHHHHHH!! FUCK!! EASE UP!" he screamed while he tried getting his hand free. i let my anger take control and had my foot press harder on the hatch. he screamed again.

"you son of a bitch." i said in a low voice.

"get off my hand!!" he grabbed my ancle and tried to pull it free from the hatch. i just pressed down harder.

"your actually going to try and take her from me? shes starting to see the way i do, she wont go with you willingly anymore. i warned you about trying to take whats mine, but ur lucky she doesnt want you to die.............. yet." i grinned and kept pressing harder with each word.

he kept struggling so i lifted my foot and kicked him in the face. he fell on his back, holding his nose. i stepped over and put my foot against his throte and pressed down a little. he clawed and thrashed against my leg and foot but i didnt give in. it shocked me when he yelled.

"JENYY!! PLEASE! HELP!" why is he calling for her? she wont do anything to help him. just then, i heard the door slam open with Jenny standing in the doorway. she looked at me and him and stormed in.

"get off him!" she screamed at me. i was a little shocked but then again i was used to her yelling at me. i smiled and took my foot off his neck.

"i thought you said you wouldnt hurt him!" she screamed in my face. i have to admit, she was cute when she was mad. i just kept smiling.

"he opened a hatch and was going to try and take you away from me. i had to teach him a lessen."

"oh my god! ur insane." damn! shes back to her old self! im going to kill him!

i pushed her out of the way and grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up. all i saw was red, i was going to kill him! she was so close to being with me and then he brought her old self back! i heard her faint screams and felt her struggle to make me let him go, but i didnt even bother listening to her. i couldnt when he was trying to take her away from me! i squeezed harder and harder until his face turned a dark shade of red. finally, he stopped struggling, he stopped moving, he stopped shaking. i dropped him to the floor and grabbed Jenny by her neck. she screamed but i could make out the words. i squeezed this one area in heer neck and made her pass out. she fell limp in my arms. i held her close to me and looked down at HIS body laying on the floor. i didnt bother to check if he was still breathing or not. i went back up to our room and layed her on the bed, making sure to tie her hands and feet to the posts so that way she wouldnt wake up and try to escape or fight. i went to the door and installed the locks again. when i finished i went into the living room (locking the door) and sat down in a comfy chair.

i cant beleive he did that to her. she was mine and then this happens. i didnt want to hurt her by killing him, but i had no choice. he was the only thing standing in the way of our life together. he prevented her from being with me and then he did it again. i still have no idea how he did it, but im going to have to bring her back to her senses. she needs to learn all over again. this is going to be as rough as the first time. i wont give up with her! me and her belong together. if she doesnt love me then ill make sure she will love me. besides, she knows i will give her all the love she would ever want and need. plus our shild thats in her belly. she cant abondon that, a kid needs its father. and I am that father. i will make sure that she and the baby will be happy here. i just hope she will understand before the baby comes. i pray to God that she will love me just as much as i love her.

I love you Jenny, i will never let you go. no matter the consequences.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i had less time today, forgive me!

wat do u think?? tell me!! XD