oh no 6

yes the last chapter was short but i have been extremely tired lately so give me a break.

pick of Alex's car --------------------------------------->>

hope u like it!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Alex's P.O.V.) yay!!

i saw him take her. that son of a bitch took her! when i just found her, she was taken away! she was the one, the one i could spend the rest of my life with. yes i know i dont know her, but i felt this connection towards her. and from that kiss i knew she felt it too. i stood up and dug my fingers into the gun wound. i hissed in pain as more blood started to spill out when i reached for the bullet. when i finally got it out i took off my jacket and ripped the sleeve off, wrapping it tightly around my wound. when the police finally got here, they ran up to me immediatly.

"sir. do you know what just happened here?"

"yes. he took Jenny and killed one of her friends. we have to find them before he hurts her!" i yelled in panick. the officer held up his hands.

"we cant really do anything. we have no idea where he might have taken her and we dont even know where to start for clues." he said as he took out a note pad and started writing things down.

thats the thing with cops, they dont really help out that quickly. (no offense to cops or ppl who know cops) i walked around her house to see if i could find anything that might help. i saw one tire mark in front of her garage, that mustve been from his bike. i looked around again and saw a clump of dirt on the top of her wooden fence. i jumped over it and onto her neighbors property and saw some dirt smeared by what looks like a foot print on this side of the fence. he probly climbed over her fence to get to her bedroom window. i decided to head to the neighbors house to see if they saw anything strange, i mean it was their property that he was walking on. i walked up to the front door and knocked. no answer. knocked again. still no answer.

"hello? is anyone here?" i called and jiggled the door nob. it was open, so i walked in.

yes i know its not right to be goen through people's homes, but maybe somebody didnt hear me knocking and this was urgent. i looked around and there was still no one in sight. so i walked up the stares and through a door. when it opened all the way, the room was covered in pictures of Jenny. this was his house! i walked in further and started looking around, still having Jenny's pictures catching my eye.

"you sick bastard." i whispered as i looked into his dresser. it had no clothes in there what-so-ever.

i looked into his desk drawers and found drawings of him and Jenny kissing, hugging, holding eachother, and other things that you dont even want to know about. it was discusting! i started looking around the whole house i found nothing else that would be able to help me find her. i went back up to the room and started digging around in there again. i sighed and got up but heard a creak underneath me. i shifted my weight on that spot and it creaked again. i crouched down and took a closer look at the floor boards. i felt around the cracks until one board moved a little, i looked closer and it had a barely visible X on it.

"what are you hiding?" i mumbled to myself and started to try and get the board up. it took a while but i finally got it to lift up, he wasnt going to be coming back here so i just ripped it from the floor.

in the hole, there was a small book and more pictures of Jenny. i picked up the book and looked through it. it was a journal. i read it, starting at page one. it said he was happy to be rid of his parents and that they didnt deserve to live. he killed his parents? oh my god. i read more and it all said that he hated his life, he didnt have anything to live for, he was going to kill himself. but why didnt he? i read on and then the rest of it was all about how he met Jenny and what he did while she was either gone or sleeping. he was a fucking stalker and peeper. reading this only made me want to kill him even more, but then i read a part that mentioned a plan. i read on and figured out that he was gonna have her live in the woods with him and start a new life with eachother. there was a forest near here, it was like a half hour away. thats the only place i could think of where he would take her.

"i got you now. dont worry, Jenny. im commen to get you." i got up and ran out the door and to my car. time to get some supplies.

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

he just stood over me and smiled. what the fuck was wrong with him?! after a little while i got up and tried running for the door, ignoring how numb i still was. all of a sudden, there was a tug on my ancle and i fell flat on my face. wat the fuck?! i sat up and saw rope tying my ancle to the bed.

"hunny, be careful! your gonna hurt yourself." he said as he came to me and lifted me back on the bed.

"what the hell do you want with me?!" i screamed in his face. he just smiled again. i wish i could just smack that smile right off his face!

"baby, i just want you. and to be with you." he put a hand on my cheek but i slapped it away.

"your insane! let me go!" i was going to smack him but he caught my hand in a swift movement. dang he was fast! i tried to fight him but i ended up being pinned to the bed with my hands above my head and him hovering over me. damn he was strong!

"you need to calm down, Jenny. i know this is a lot to take in but your going to have to trust me ok?" his eyes looked pleading, but i didnt give a fuck! i wanted out of here and to be as far away from him as possible.

"trust you?! trust you?! i wouldnt trust you even if my life depended on it!!" i just looked at me and got up, heading for the door.

when it closed behind him, i quickly untied my ancle and ran to the door. it wouldnt open. i looked down and saw the doornob was switched around so he could lock me in whenever he wanted. i ran over to the window and tried opening it. i failed because he nailed it down! theres one thing you should know about me. i absolutely hate with every fiber of my being, being caged. i screamed as loud as i could and started banging myself on the walls.

"GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKER COCKSUCKING DAMN SHIT FUCK!!!!" i continued to scream like that until my voice began to hurt. my body hurt from the blows against the walls so i just layed down on the bed. oh god, what am i going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope u guys like it!!! :D