ender traing

Airmen watched his older brother pull of a fire spell "why do I have to be the least strongest one" he mumbled as he sat on the bench "I can only do basic water spells" he grumbled again with boredom "you could always turn ender and give drake a run for his money " his father said his blue and red cape flowing in the wind slightly "how" he asked "with this" mehan placed a potion in armens hand and walked off. Airmen opened it and drank a drop of it as his right ear dropped and became long half his body became black his legs grew longer and he fell from being dizzy "I hope this reverses" he said as he got up and charged at drake and Collins the two ender brothers fighting playful as airmen jumped at them "Airmen!" drake screamed as they both land in a pond and began playfully fighting echother then swam up for air as the went back to fighting Intel airmen became to tired to fight back there skin burning from water "dad airmen fell asleep" he yelled his father picking his son up in his arms "wait tell he finds out I activated his endermen form with that potion" he luaphed as he walked back into the house and put airmen to bed and pulled the covers up and blew the candle out and closed the door as he went to play with his sons.