11.

A/N WARNING!!! This chapter makes me cringe, there is a little smut in this chapter, and i suck at writing smut so my friend wrote it, according to other friends of mine we both suck horribly at writing that crap! If you don't want to read the smut (plz don't read it, lol) there will be a little star (*) where it begins so once you see that you can skip to the end! OK carry on reading! *hides in dark corner*
=====
Tyler can hear Josh humming mindlessly when he approaches the treehouse. He cautiously climbs up the ladder, poking his head in.

Josh is sitting there, flicking the lighter on and off as if in a trance.

"Hey," Tyler says, and Josh nearly drops the lighter in surprise.

"Hi," he says, pocketing the lighter. "Come in."

Tyler hesitantly clambers in. "So, I wanted to apol-"

"No, I should be the one apologizing." Josh cuts Tyler off, "I know i shouldn't have do-"

He's cut off when Tyler surges forward and presses his lips to Josh's.

The kiss lasted longer than the last one, and this time both of them are contributing. Josh's mouth is warm and sweet, and Tyler can feel his own heart thumping madly.

Josh's soft, blue-sky hands reach up. One cradles the back of his neck, and the other cups his jaw. Tyler's hands hesitantly reach up as well, grasping Josh's shoulders.

They finally pull back, and Tyler slowly opens his eyes to see Josh's still closed, looking utterly contented.

They just sit there for a moment, catching their breaths.

"Why'd you run?" Josh asks, breaking the silence, "Why didn't you kiss back?" He continues with another question

There's another moment of silence.

"I like you," Tyler says suddenly. His voice sounds a little different. Like rain falling up. "I like you a lot."

"I like you a lot too," Josh says, as he beams at Tyler, tiger-growl teeth peaking through lips.

"Good," he whispers, and kisses him again.

*

"Oh," Tyler gasps into Josh's  mouth, "Josh"

"Good?" Josh mumbles as he twists his fingers. Tyler yelps.

"Like- like-" Tyler throws his head back, hitting the wooden floor of the treehouse. "I can taste- ahh..."

Josh swallows his groan, pressing perfect lips to his. Tyler whimpers again, bucking his hips up.

"Josh," he gasps.

"Tyler," Josh says, warm and low in his throat, honey and birdsong and dark, sweet orange.

Tyler's a mess of gasps and moans as Josh gently moves his fingers inside him. He can taste something, like metal but not quite, and he's so so desperate for something, but he doesn't know what.

"Please," Tyler whispers, not even sure of what he's pleading for. Josh's fingers press up, and the not-metal taste becomes so overwhelming that a sob is startled out of him.

"Hey," Josh says, pausing. He cups Tyler's cheek with soft, blue-sky hands. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Tyler says shakily. "Yeah, I'm okay."

Josh presses a gentle kiss to his forehead. "Tell me if it becomes too much, okay?"

"Okay," Tyler murmurs. He presses himself against Josh's fingers, and Josh smiles. "Come on," Tyler says, throat suddenly dry, "you can- ah."