Younow

...... I changed really quick then walked out the door. Devin walked up to me and said (y/n) I'm so sorry it's just that..... I cut him off its fine but why were you staring at me.

Well it's just that your so beautiful he said smiling. I couldn't resist not smiling back at him. He walked closer to me. Your so beautiful he said. He put his hand on my cheek and was leaning in.

We were inches apart from kissing then Daniel yelled cmon guys they are asking for you's. We walked downstairs I sat next to Devin and Kevin. The comments said "are you and Devin dating" "you guys would be goals"

Daniel said  no they aren't dating they are just friends we are all friends except me and (y/n) are cousins even tho the boys are like bros to me. Yea we all replied. So what are we going to do I asked the boys. Umm do you guys want to hear (y/n) sing? Kevin asked the viewers. "Yea" most all of the comments said. Do I have to I said.

The digas want you too Devin replied. Yea I mean you are a good singer Daniel said trying to encourage me. What song I asked the boys. Ummm don't by Bryson tiller. Ok I said I started singing. After I finished singing the boys were staring at me. What I asked them, wow your voice is just like wow they all said. Thanks I said cracking a smile. I mean your like better then Ariana grade and Selena Gomez Devin said. I laughed no I'm not😂. The digas kept commenting "omg she is so talented" "she should be on a record label" etc.

it was 12:24 and the boys decided to get off you now. Let's watch movies Kevin suggested. Ok I said which one. A scary one Devin said. Ok what about the conjuring Daniel said. Ok we all agreed. We sat down it was Daniel on the end then Kevin then me then Devin on the other end. We got popcorn and candy.

The movie started and I was kinda laying on Devins shoulder. The monster popped up and the bowl of candy I had feel all over the floor because I jumped. Omg I said hiding my face in Devins chest. Don't be scared shawty it's just a silly movie it's not real. I know I feel like a little kid being scared of a dumb movie I said. Another pop up and I hide my face in Devins chest again but he put his finger under my chin and looked at my face.

Wait don't look at the tv he said. He smiled which made me smile. Another pop up but I hadn't looked because I was looking at Devins beautiful eyes. I ended up falling asleep on Kevin and having my feet on Devin. It was like 5:00 in the morning and I sat up on the couch. Kevin was on the floor with a bunch of blankets and Daniel was on the floor with a pillow and blanket. Me and Devin were on the couch I laid next to Devin.

It was cold. I got a blanket and put it over me. Devin got under the blanket too. He wrapped his arms around me. I smiled as I feel asleep. I heard someone taking pictures. Then I heard Kevin say Alexis aren't they goals. I woke up and tried to sit up but Devin had his arms wrapped around me.
I woke him up. Kevin said to Devin your lucky Dani is still sleeping he would've freaked if he seen you and (y/n). Ok so today we are going to a meet and greet and show Alexis said excited. It's down town New Jersey at 2:30 pm. So (y/n) your definitely coming right.
Yea of course, can't wait to see the boys and you perform. I changed into a gizzy hoodie and some jeans. I had my Air Force 1's. I left my hair down curly/wavy. I walked into Devins room to get my phone from his charger.