Let Me Kiss You (Part 3)

A/N: OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE FOREVER.!!!! THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR HAD A TON OF SHIT AND I DIDN'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO WRITE ANYTHING... but now I'm on SUMMER VACA!!! I will try to update a lot more since I'm off. I may go somewhere but i'm not sure yet. Anyway I hope you guys understand and enjoy this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince Alfred: There was also something I wanted to tell you.

Princess Arthur: What is it?

Prince Alfred: Well, um, I-uh really l-like you.

Narrator: When Alfred said this they both got flustered. (Arthur's thoughts: WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN BLUSHING?!?! HE DOESNT EVEN MEAN THAT.)

Princess Arthur: Y-you do?

Prince Alfred: Yes, I really do. With all my heart. *gets down on knee* I don't care what our parents say, I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

Narrator: Alfred stands back up and looks lovingly at Arthur while slowly leaning in. (Arthur's thoughts: OMG HE ISN'T!!!) There was only a small gap between them. Before Alfred was able to close the gap Arthur pushed him away. (Elizaveta: GOD DAMMIT ARTHUR!!! Arthur: I cant do this anymore.)

Before Arthur was able to walk away Alfred grabbed his wrist and pulled him close. 

Arthur: What the hell are you do-

Alfred: All those things I said weren't just lines Arthur. I actually meant them. So just let me kiss you.

Arthur: ...Hell no!

Arthur tried to escape from Alfred's grip but failed, he just tightened it. 

Arthur: LET ME GO!

Alfred: No, I know you fell the same way. You kept spacing out when i said something romantic. So... LET ME KISS YOU. 

Alfred didn't even let Arthur respond and forcefully kissed him. Arthur was taken aback but then found himself slowly melting into the kiss. Elizaveta and Kiku were busy taking pictures while the others were applauding and cheering the two.

After they broke apart.

Arthur: This play was your idea wasn't it.

Alfred: Yeah.

The new couple shared one small kiss before going home with everyone else because they were all tired.

And Prince Alfred and Princess Arthur lived

Happily 

Ever

After!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the fanfic. I now it took awhile for updates but its done now. If you liked this one please go read my other fanfics and also follow me! And of course I'll follow you back. Until next time.