17

5 months later

Blossom:

"Hey Butter". I said in my baby voice.

I smiled and picked him up from the bassinet and gave him a kiss.

|Make sure you follow Hazel if you haven't|

I carried him downstairs and let Arielle hold him this chick literally comes see him everyday after work.

"Hi Ahijah". She squealed.

I chuckled and made sure was handling my baby right.

Ahijah is a biblical name I just fell in love with it. After he got cleaned off I was absolutely fell in love with my baby he so chubby and cute he was born 7 pounds 8 ounces.Arielle forced me to tell Ju when he was born and he came up to the hospital.

Right after that day at the restaurant he started buying clothes and trying to figure out the next appointments and stuff but I kept my guard up because like he foul as fuck .

And tell me why Maria that Latina girl had her son but it wasn't Juju it was by some white man . Ju almost killed that girl when she confessed that the baby had blonde hair and green eyes . That lying ass bitch that's exactly what Ju get .

Sam got Honey pregnant because Ju had one he's such a follower.

My baby Damien loves loves loves Ahijah like I be forgetting Ju is his dad sometimes.

The doorbell rang I quickly answered the door and it was Honey.

"Hey ". She smiled handing me some boxes.

"Hey what's all this". I said looking at all the bags.

"This is from Ju and Sam they wanted me to give this to you". She said.

"Tell them I said Thank you". I told her .

"Mhm". She said walking away .

I carried the stuff into the living and sat down . I heard Ahijah start fussing.

"Say Mommy I want them titties". Arielle said standing up rocking him.

"Let me see him". I said sitting down .

"Bye baby, I'm about to go home and get in the shower boo". She said handing me him.

"Okay Babes text me". I said pulling up my shirt.

"Kk". She said closing the door.

I got on my phone as I waited until he got done eating .

I called Damien phone to see what he was doing .

"Hello". A female voice said.

I looked at my phone to make sure I had the right number .

"Where is Damien". I said catching a attitude.

"Damien I think this yo girl, sorry ". I heard her say faintly.

I waited until Damien got the phone so I can cuss his ass out.

"Yeah Hello". He said coughing .

"Who the fuck was that Damien?". I said .

"One of friends baby I'm at the warehouse". He told me.

"Well why she answering your phone? Do I need to come up there ". I said looking down at Ahijah.

"No Blossom it won't happen again". He said .

"Mhm well I got to go bye". I said hanging up.

I rolled my eyes and got on Facebook like why the fuck is this bitch answering his phone that should not be happening he got me fucked up.

I seen Maria try to add me I had to chuckle like bitch you had Ju look stupid had him rub on her belly take to her appointments everything. That should've been me but nooooo . Sam's ugly ass made Ju take a Dna test for my baby talking about his hair texture is too straight Ju got the test back making him look stupid as fuck.

I posted a picture of my baby and thought of a cute caption to put.

Soon after I did Ju wanted to FaceTime. I threw my head back and groaned out. I slid my finger across the screen and answered .

"Wassup". He said first.

"What do you want Ju". I said looking at myself .

"Can I see Ahijah". He asked.

I flipped the camera and showed him he was about finished eating.

"He look just like me that's crazy". He said in shock.

"They said the more you hate your baby daddy during pregnancy the more your child looks like them cause I sho hated yo ass". I said fixing his hair .

"I'm sorry for all that and I really wanna have a sit down talk with you because I really wanna see him last time I held him was at the hospital. All I see his pictures and you just started answering my FaceTime calls. I know I fucked up in the past and regret some things I said now I can't even seem my son that nigga you be with more in his life then me like I feel like lame ass nigga letting this shit happen y'all on the book acting like a family and everyone like damn Ju ain't that yo son. This shit is not cool I just want to see my son he's MY son also I mean it's cool and all he care about Ahijah but that's all me". He vented out.

For the first time ever I didn't know what to say.

What Should Blossom do?