*Saxophone Solo*

[SMEXY STUFF AHEAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.]

Jasper leaned down and kissed you. It was hungry and needy, yet passionate and filled with love. You kissed back with the same amount of love. Jasper licked your bottom lip, requesting entry, and when she didn't get it she grabbed your breast and squeezed making you gasp. Her tongue dove into your mouth immediately and she kept fondling your breasts.

You soon pulled away, panting and gasping for air. Jasper kissed down your jaw and down to your neck. She was determined to make you hers. She left many, many, love Mark's on her way down to your collarbone where she made even more. She moved back up to your neck and searched for your sweet spot then abusing it. She removed your shirt and bra then made her way lower.

She left marks on your chest and teased your nipples then kissed down your stomach, removing your pants and panties.
"J-Ja- Jasper~" you managed to get out. Jasper's head shot up and she looked at you.
"What? Are you okay? Am I doing something wrong?" She frantically asked.
"No, I'm fine," you chuckled slightly, "I just wanted to say...please...be gentle." Jasper's worried expression changed into a wild smirk as she nodded, continuing down.

She licked inside of you, deeply, and thrusted her tongue in and out. You arched your back and moaned. After a few minutes of licking you and she pulled back slightly and started to finger you while pulling down her pants. As she removed her underwear you gasped.
"Y-you're..."

[WARNING: WEIRD ASS SHIT COMING UP. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.]

"A hermaphrodite..?!"
"My body is an illusion. I can be whatever I want." Jasper said, taking off her shirt, revealing her large breasts. You gasped slightly. She wasn't just tall and buff, she was big in all aspects. Without warning she thrusted into you, making you moan in pain and pleasure. She let you adjust for a few minutes then you moaned. She took that as a 'go' and started thrusting. You were immediately in ecstasy.

She soon went deeper and faster. Inhumanely fast. You felt like you'd explode from pleasure.
"J-Jasper, I'm g-gonna-!" you weren't able to finish your sentence as you screamed her name while you came. Jasper felt how tight you got and pulled out, coming on the sheets. Jasper leaned down as you panted and kissed you passionately.

[END OF SMEXY]

When you woke up, you were being cuddled by a big, buff Cheeto puff. Your big, buff Cheeto puff that is.