The Crime Scene

Jack's POV:
Mark doesn't seem to like me. Is it my accent? Is it just me or does he not like anyone? Gosh, I miss Ireland. I miss my family. "You okay, Jack?",Mark asks. "Yeah. Just a little homesick.",I say. "Where did you live before?",he asks. "Ireland. Dublin, Ireland to be exact. That's where I moved to when I went to college.",I say, looking out the window. "I just really miss my family. I didn't get to see them before I moved.", I say. "Wow. You're a long way from home.",he says. "You act like I don't know this.",I say kinda meanly. "I didn't mean it like that, Ireland.", he says angrily. "I'm just saying. You're probably not that far from your family. But I'm millions of miles away from mine.",I say suddenly angry. "You're right. I'm not that far from my mother and brother but it's not like I can go see them every day, either.",he says as we pull into the driveway of the crime scene. I glare at him. "Don't look at me like that. Let's just get some evidence.",He says, getting out if the car. I put on rubbergloves and search the apartment for evidence. I walk into the bedroom, where the murder happened. I see Mark taking pictures of the dead teenage girl. I gag. "*gag* why would someone want to *gag* do this to anyone?",I say gaging. "You're in the wrong profession to be gaging at the sight of a dead body.",he says. *gag* *gag* "It's not the dead *gag* body. It's the blood. I can't *gag* stand blood.",I say while gaging. I start to have a gaging fit, and I throw up. "Okay. I'll clean up your puke, and then we'll go back to the station. Okay, Ireland?",Mark says.  I nod and he helps me back to the car. He comes back in about 10 minutes, and we start the drive back. I fall asleep on the way.