Chapter 5

Elka's POV:

As we got in the car to go to the concert, Anna called Katie to let her know we were on our way.

"Hey sweetie!" Anna said.

I made fun of her by mocking her.

"We're almost there, okay?" She said.

--------------------

Anna's POV:

"I am so not looking forward to this.." I said.

"Tell me about it." Elka said.

"YAAAAAAY!! LEMME IN LEMME IN LEMME IN LEMME IN!" Katie screamed at the security guard.

"Katie! Stop it!" Elka said, practically dragging Katie away.

"Sorry about that." I said.

"Don't worry about it, that's definitely not the worst it's been today." the guard said.

I could only imagine what I was up for...

-----------------

Elka's POV:

We made our way to the front of the arena where we saw a humongous line.

"Oh. Shit." Anna and I both said.

It can't be THAT bad... but I had spoken too soon. As the doors opened, we were sucked in like a black hole. I felt like I was drowning. I finally made it out and brushed off my shirt like nothing had happened.

I looked around. Anna and Katie weren't next to me. I turned around and looked in the crowd where I saw them being sucked under.

"I'll save you!" I leaped back in the crowd and pulled them out. I checked my phone for the time. We had been in that crowd for 10 minutes...

"That was so crazy." Anna said.

"What a rush!" Katie said.

"RUSH?!? More like near death experience..." I exclaimed.

"Ok whatever. Let's go!!!" Katie said.

As we walked inside the arena I looked at what seats Katie's rich parents had purchased.

"FRONT ROW?!?" I yelled.

"YAY!" Katie said. At the exact same time I heard Anna say "oh god."

We took our seats and waited until after the opening acts finished.

I tried to sleep but that was literally impossible. They girls are stupid. There's nothing to obsess about...

I looked over to Anna who was also trying to sleep. It was difficult to see her though, because of all the hands blocking her face trying to reach for the stage.

"This is RIDICULOUS!" I screamed at Anna.

"WHAT?!?" Anna yelled back.

"I said.. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" I yelled.

"OH MY GOSH I KNOW! THEY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Anna yelled.

"Tell me about it.." I said as I realized I say that a lot.

I decided to just listen to the music.

It was not good. My ears started to ache. How do they even have fans? I guess it's cause they aren't bad looking. They're actually attractive.

"Wooooohooooo!" I heard Anna say.

I stared at her looking confused and waited for her to look back at me and when she did I saw her look away looking embarrassed. Oh Anna, I knew you liked them.

"Oooo ANNA LIKES ONE DIRECTION! ANNA LIKES ONE DIRECTION!" I said in an annoying mocking voice.

"SHUT UP! NO I DON'T!" she yelled.

"YES YOU DOOOOO!!!!" I yelled.

"Ugh you're so annoying.." she said.

I make a surprised face.

------------------

Louis' POV

"And let me kiss you! nananananananana nananananananana nananananananana..." I was signing when I saw Elka in the crowd. yay! she's here! I am definitely talking to her after the concert.

She looked so perfect. She's so beautiful. I hate this.. out of the billions of directioners out there, I had to like the one girl that isn't a directioner and that already has a boyfriend.

I've never felt like this before.

I suddenly realized that the arena had gone, somewhat, more quiet.

I THEN realized that I was no longer singing and everyone was looking at me like I was crazy.

This is soooooo embarrassing. I couldn't even remember the words. I couldn't focus on anything because all I could think of was how Elka was staring at me like I was a complete idiot. she already thought I was stupid, now I made it worse. My life sucks. Even though I'm famous, it sucks.

------------

Elka's POV

I don't know why ... but I feel bad for Louis. I don't know what he's doing. All I know is he won't stop staring at me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYYY PEEEEEEEPS!!! OH MY GOD I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER BUT WATTPAD GOT DELETED FROM MY PHONE AND I FORGOT TO REDOWNLOAD IT! WELL ENJOY GUYS! SRRY IF YA HATE ME!

~Elka <3 :*