Chapter 4

HEEEEYYY!!! Oh my GAWD guys! You have no idea how much homework I have had I am so FRIKEN sorry!!! Forgive me! I have been trying to write but everything I do reminds me of HOMEWORK!!! I HAVE PARANOIA!!! :'( help! Anyway here is ur chapterrrrrr!

•Elka's POV•

We got into Derek's car and he started to drive.

We were al out of breath and I wanted to say something but I just didnt have enough air in my lungs I felt like I was gunna die.

After I while of us breathing I finally had some air.

"WHAT THE FUCK DER?!? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU PUNCHED A FUCKING CELEBRITY RIGHT IN THE FACE!" I yelled at him.

"WE CAN HAVE THIS FIGHT WHEN WE ARRIVE HOME." he yelled.

"NO DEREK! WE CAN HAVE THIS FIGHT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! PULL THE FUCK OVER SO I CAN GET OUT!" I screamed.

"NO! I CAN'T! SOMEONE WILL SEE YOU AND ARREST YOU OR SOMETHING!" he screamed back.

"THEN YOU BETTER TELL ME WHY YOU DID THAT!!!" I yelled but I was more calm now because I knew he would answer.

I felt kinda bad for Anna because we were just yelling and she was sitting in the back seat very quietly.

I heard Derek sigh. "Fine, i'll tell you" he told me.

"Do you think I wanted to see that weirdo with his hands and mouth and tongue all over my girlfriend?" He told me in a soft tone.

"No baby, I know. But why didnt you let me take care of it?" I asked him.

"Because I saw him kiss you like twice before that. I was getting sick of him being all over you. Hasn't he ever heard of flirting? That's kinda how you start something, you flirt." Derek said.

"But... I just..." I said out loud, I meant to say all the thoughts going through my head. 'He's right.' 'No he was just jealous that louis kissed you so much.' 'Oh c'mon! Kiss him right now, make him feel loved and not jealous. He was right about that kissing problem after all.'

I decided to go with the third option. I kissed Derek and said "I love you." To him. He smiled widely and said "I love you too."

We finally arrived at my house. Anna looked very happy. She was probably thinking that she is so relieved she can get out of the car full of psychos.

•Anna's POV•

Thank god I am finally out of that car full of screaming psychos.

I mean... I think Elka was right. I understand that Derek is a bit pissed off that some other guy was kissing her a million times but he can't just punch a celebrity... Elka could've handled herself. We met when we were really little at taekwondo. So I think all our years of practice could come in handy.

Immediately I ran inside and flopped on to the couch yelling "I call this seat!" I do that a lot. I always call my special spot that is the only place I can sit comfortably.

"Okay!" I heard Elka yell from the hallway. They probably just entered the apartment. They are so slow...

"Hey we're gunna go to my room for a bit... Kay?" She told me.

"Ew!" I squealed. I know I'm acting like a child. Teehee. Elka is obviously old enough.

"Oh PU-LEEZ!!!" Elka emphasized on the space between 'pu' and 'leez'. "Don't act like you haven't done it before Anna!" she said. She had a very good point... "Good point. Just try to keep it down. I don't want any interruption while I'm watching X-Factor.