Chapter 1

•Anna's POV•

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"Nieeeeehhhhhhh...." Elka grumbled when the phone rang the next morning.

"Jqwrtypsdfghjklzxcvbnm" I mumbled a bunch of stuff before flopping on my back and searching the nightstand for my phone. I could've used my eyes to look for it but... Eh...

"Hello?" I said after I found my phone and answered it.

"Shut up.." Elka mumbled.

'Hi Anna!' I heard Katie say on the other end of the phone.

"Hi!" I said excitedly.

"OW!" I cried out because Elka threw a fricken pillow at my head!

"Shut up...." She mumbled again.

"WAKE UP LAZY IT'S KATIE!!!" I yelled hoping that would wake her up.

Before I could even close my eyes for a second to blink, Elka had LEAPED on to my bed and yanked the phone away from me.

"Hi Katie! What's up ya little cutie pie?" Elka said faking the excitement. Anyone in their right state of mind could easily see that Elka was still exhausted.

I laughed at Elka's silliness. I have never met such a unique, awesome friend/roommate. We have been roommates for a long while now. Since the beginning of Uni. Of course we went to Harvard. We are geniuses. Not to brag.. (I was totally bragging :P) we studied for our Ph.D's. And we are the best roommates in the history of roommates. We have AWESOME part time jobs at our favorite shoe store: Journeys. And we also babysit.

"What is she saying?!?" I whisper-screamed at Elka.

"SHHHHHHH!!!!" Elka hushed me. She can't talk and listen to other people talk at the same time...

There was a long silence.

"Okay Katie! Thank you!" Elka said enthusiastically. "We will call you later Katie, Kay? Okay bye-bye Katie! Here's Anna!"

Oh. I dunno what to say. "Hi Katie! Um... Bye-bye!" I said and hung up the phone.

"What the hell was that?!?" Was Elka's reaction to my hanging up the phone.

"I dunno I panicked!" I said.

"Hahah!!!" Elka started laughing.

"Well w-what did she s-say?" I stuttered. I really didn't want to go to that concert AT. ALL.

"She said we will see her there." Elka said glumly.

"Nooooooooooooo!!!" I yelled dramatically.

"I know... This sucks. Grrr." Elka said a bit peeved.

"Well I guess we have to call Derek And Chris and tell them our double-date is off..." I said.

We were both quite upset right now. We were really looking forward to that date.

"Waaaaaaahhhh!!!" Elka made a fake crying noise.

I chuckled a little at her silliness.

"But you know... We could still sorta have the date... We can group message with Chris and Derek at the concert!!!" Elka did a little "eeeep" noise and then we both got up and did our happy dance and screamed.

"I'm so happy you came up with a solution to this tragedy. Now I'm happy. Now I can go to work!!! Shall we get ready?" I said in a fancy-pancy voice.

"We shall.." Elka said in the exact same tone.

So we got ready for work and got in my car and went to Starbucks.

Of course when we got there we ordered the usual and the guy baristas would hit on us.

"Two mocha frappes! For Elka and Anna!" The guy yelled.

"Here!" I said in a girly-girl tone.

We walked through the crowd of people.. You know Starbucks. And for some reason EVERY. SINGLE. DUDE. IN. THERE. Was staring at us.

"Um.. Elka.. Why are these guys staring at us?" I asked very confused. "Is something wrong with my makeup or is something showing er..."

"No Anna. Silly, silly Anna. These guys are staring at us because we are sexy. They are being totally pathetic and just staring at us." Elka explained to me.

I couldn't help but blush a little. Was I sexy?

"Hehe now you've embarrassed me!" I said to her.

"Nothing to worry about. Just play 'hard to get'." Elka said.

"Oooh! It's all clear to me now! How come I didnt know this before?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. But it does come in handy..." Elka said.

"It does." I replied.

--------------------------

•Elka's POV•

Okay. I'm really nervous. These guys look like they are gunna rape us or something.

"We look goooooood..." Anna said.

"Hell yea we do!" I said.

I mean.. We looked really good.

I wore high-waisted icy blue shorts with a tank-top that showed my belly a little. It had a heart in the middle that said 'happy girls and the prettiest' and I wore it with light blue vans.

She wore low rise shorts with a crop top that said 'The Fray'. And she wore that with grey vans.

We were vans girls. And we were in LOVE with The Fray. Their best song was definitely 'Never Say Never' even though it never says 'never say never'. I think that's quite funny.

"That was awesome Elka. I felt so attractive." Anna said.

"Me too!!!" I shouted a little.

We did a mini happy-dance.

"We can walk to Journeys from here. It's close." I said.

"Yes." Anna said.

I felt a joke coming on because whenever she speaks properly like 'yes' there is definitely a joke.

"We can make a short journey to Journeys!" Anna said.

We laughed a while and then started to walk and text.

Miami is beautiful.

We were just tapping away at our phone screens.

"Oh my gawd Anna look how fun- OW!" I was about to show Anna a funny picture when a rude douche-bag ran into me. He looked kinda suspicious. Black beanie, black hoodie, shades. And the guy with him looked the same.

"What the hell dude?!" Anna yelled at them for running into us ad making me almost fall.

"I'm so sorry love." The guy said.

He has a British accent. I love British accents. And he called me 'love' which was a bit awkward.

"Erm.. It's okay." I said.

"You're very pretty girls." The other guy said.

We blushed and both said "Thank you.."

"What are your names?" The first guy said.

"I'm Elka." I said.

"And I'm Anna."

"Who are you guys?" I asked.

"Well we aren't supposed to tell anyone but... We are Louis and Niall from One Direction." He said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sooo what didja think?!?!?

I guess I wanted to update a little earlier.. SURPRISE!!!

Mmhm they met Louis and Niall.

So what do you think will happen?!?

Comment. Vote. Fan.

Love ya guys!!!

-Elka <3