"What do you need," I asked him again.

Suddenly he jumped off the couch and I felt how my back hit against the wall. I opened my squeezed shut eyes to find Leo lurring over me, he looked scary and dangerous but at the same time mouth watering.

 He dipped his head down and stopped only inches from my face, his breath fanned my cheeks and his gleaming eyes bore holes into my neck.

My body was aroused by his closeness, and my mind turned fuzzy I couldn't form a single thought that didn't involve naughtiness, for which I mentally slapped myself. But I couldn't deny the strong pull I felt towards him.

"Ask that again," he huffed roughly. 

My stomach tingled and my mouth opened without my consent "What do you need, vampire mate."

Leo's grip tightened on my waist and a low growl escaped his lips, which sent me into frenzy. He leaned down and planted a single kiss on the left side of my neck. 

"You," he purred, "you alone, it's all I want."

Mhh cheesy, I laughed at my thoughts but I was quickly overwhelmed by his dominating grip and growl that rumbled in his chest.

"Have me," I whispered, my eyes widened at my own words. I knew he wanted my blood and I allowed him? 

I gasped in shock not able to utter a stronger sound as I felt two pointy teeth enter my flesh which brought bittersweet pain.

Avery's POV

I writhed in agony my whole body was on fire again. I could almost see the flames devouring my body. I was laying on the cold stone floor turning from side to side which helped from the evil burn, occasionally moaning.

The pain had started after Leo had left without letting me out of here, my heart had hurt so much which eventually had changed into physical pain. My clothes were drenched in sweat by now. My mouth was dry and  I needed to drink but I didn't have anything.

The night had passed and the pain had gotten stronger and stronger, sunlight peeked through the small window on the wall so I knew it had been morning for a while now and the pain was the strongest now. All I could hope for was that somebody would come and see my misery.

It was as if somebody was pinching needles into my feet and go up until my whole body was covered in them, then they would take them out, pour alcohol over the wounds let it burn and start at my feet once again, the same sensation over and over.

And when they got bored of the needles it was as if then they would take a razor blade and slide them with the sharp side along my legs until reaching my stomach leaving deep burning and tingling cuts, then they would take the cut flesh into their hands and press on it to squeeze out the blood and even pull the cuts apart so it would tear deeper. 

Not only once had I propped myself up on my elbows to verify that I didn't have needle pinches or razor cuts.

The other horrible agony was that as if they would force my eyes open and pour liquid acid in them, then they would hold me down not allowing me to rub it out and try to stop the burn, no I was frozen to the ground when that would happen.

Next thing I knew was as if they would blow million articles of sand into my eyes and make me blink over and over the crusty sand edges.

But that would not even explain halfway the pain I felt, I begged my body to shut down and just let me go into eternity, I wanted to die.

Officer Gabes words echoed in my mind 'Don't give up, whatever happens.'

But he hadnt been bitten by a vampire had he? He hadnt gone through this pain.