My crush

Tyga POV

So I've been hanging wit Kylie a lot and I wonder if we can have a thing going on between us. Obviously she likes me cause she looks like she wanna flirt wit me.I mean I've had a crush on her ever since she was 15 years old.And now she's 17.But I'm wait till' the big 18.

I'm text her and see if she wanna come over today.

Kylie POV

I woke seeing a text for tyga saying

My boo💖😍:Do u wanna come over today so we can sit down and talk.??And king will be here .

My wifey💍😏:yea sure, I'm Finna get ready,and yes I miss my little baby.

My boo💖😍:ok hurry I will be there at 11:00.

My wifey💍😏:ok.
*End of conversation *

I look at the time and it was 10:10. So I want to my huge closet and found me a crop top that says "I'm that bi*ch" and ripped up jeans. And I layed that on the bed , while I get my panties and bra that came from Victoria's Secret. And went to the bathroom and toke off my clothes and hopped in the shower. And got out ten minutes later . Put on my clothes and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my wallet phone and charger. I look at my phone and the time was 10:50. I went downstairs and I went in the kitchen their was nobody in there so I just at an apple. By time I was done wit the apple somebody car pulled up into the driveway and it was tyga so I went outside and got into his car.

Tyga POV

When Kylie text me ok I went upstairs and got into the shower then but on a white shirt and jogger pants and some Jordan's and a few chains and a watch.

I looked at the time it was 10:50 so it was time to head out. And king just got here so his nanny going to watch him while I'm gone. And I arrived at Kylie house (Kylie has her own house so that was the house she was in) at 11:00. She came out the house looking so finnee😍😍 my mouth just dropped after seeing her.

Kylie POV

I came out the house , and I was walking to his car and all of a sudden his mouth just dropped open. I said "why u doing that " he said "cause u looking fine baby girl." Omg he just called me baby girl . I thought to myself.

Found out what's going to happen on the next chapter - Naysha✈️👅 .