Kid idiot

Something seemed off about robin...wally couldn't pin point it but it was there...he seemed sluggish, another thing he was super pale. Almost transparent. If Wally wasn't so focused on a certain green Martian he would be able to use his brain. For it took 5 hours and a whole bunch of cans of chicken noodle soup to realize that the boy wonder was sick.

Wally stood at the refrigerator door going through a list of things he was going to eat first. Robin stumbled to the living room

With the comforter wrapped around him. "Kf do we have more tissues?"

Wally barely even noticed the boy, his stomach was growling like a hungry wolf and his mouth watered. He grabbed the tubs of food 'Appetizers.' Wally thought to himself and one by one warmed up the food.

"Earth to kid idiot. TISSUES!" Robin shouted then cursed in romani at his sore throat. Speaking of which Wally began to take notice.

"Dude you sound awful." He passed the box to Dick, only to get an 'oh really' look. His big brother instincts began to take over, nothing except for food to keep him from taking care of his little brother. "Go to bed. I'll bring you medicine and all that other crap." Robin must have been too sick to argue because he surprisingly walked to his bedroom.

Wally gathered medicine, extra blankets, movies so they could watch, a bucket (for more than one reason), and load of hand sanitizer. He wasn't the kind of person who was a germophobe, but when robin got sick he got sick.

The poor bird was coughing and hacking away. His shades off revealing brilliant blue eyes, only to be glazed and red. He cheeks were flushed and the little bird shuttered constantly.

"Wally...its so cold up here. Turn up the thermostat." Wally only shook his head and put a cold wet cloth on his forehead. Dick groaned in complaint. He only rolled his eyes and put on one of the movies.(not half blood prince or anything that involved somebody falling to their deaths.)

Soon the boy was asleep, however Wally knew not for long. He had to wait for the fever dream to show its ugly face. Then the last of the Grayson's will face the frightful event over and over until hes better.

Wally seems to have the case of the Grayson. When hanging around the boy wonder all he wants to do is cuddle with him. Wally has a mission however and he can't let his feelings interfere with it. The boy is sick, and Wally has to get him better.

*skip to next morning*

He walked through the hallway with a tray of pancakes, (vegan pancakes. Wally learned the hard way that Romani's were Hindus and Hindus were vegans) and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. He typed the password into hid room and walked in. Dick sat watching what seemed to be pacific rim.

"Hey Dick." Wally set the tray on the bed, earning a hungry groan from the boy. Instead of answering his greeting, Dick shoved the massive amount of pancakes down his throat. He downed the orange juice and shoved the tray off of his bed and pulled Wally into bed. He snuggled deeply into him gathering his warmth.

"you don't seem to be running a fever." Wally felt his forehead, and sighed. He wasn't. Another thing was, he seemed to be getting better. He hasn't been coughing or sneezing. "You're not sick anymore."

His bright eyes became wide. He held onto wallys arm and buried his face into his chest. "I just want to spend time with my big brother." Sleepily he yawned causing Wally to yawn as well. Soon the two drifted off to sleep with their heads leaning up on each others and their hands intertwined. There was something there that Wally was missing. Maybe it was something to do with the case of the GraysonsWally seems to have the case of the Grayson.