What you wanna be then part 2

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, BANG BANG BANG BANG!". the amount of assault those fist were putting on my font door made me look at Hakeem in disbelief making sure i just heard correctly. "Its her". Hakeem said my thoughts out loud while quietly making his way to the door. I tip-toe to the door behind Keem. "Y/N I KNOW YOU IN THERE".Tiana spoke through the door while searching for her phone in her over crowded purse. "You've gotta be kidding me". I said glaring at Hakeem , who was currently looking through the peek hole. Suddenly i heard Hakeems phone ring Hotline Bling in the distance and he heard it to, all of us did. Even Tiana. "H-Hakeem! Hakeem are you in there?, I can HEAR YOUR PHONE!". Tiana banged on the door once more. "I gotta go out there and make her leave ". Keem said opening the door before i could protest and closing it behind him. So I looked through the peek hole. "What do want T?". Hakeem said to Tiana using his nickname for her. "I just wanna know why your here, with her". Tiana said signalling to the door. "Cus Tiana you don't ever know what you wanna do. You can't just sit down and be planted in our relationship".  Tiana rolled her eyes and scoffed at him. "TBH Your the reason i have issues". "How dare you?! I am the reason why both of our careers are why they are now!". "We were the original OTP, dont you want that?". Hakeem basically looked at her like her head were in the clouds. He picked up her chin and looked at her face while saying this; "No sweety im not looking for for your  bootleg version of a relationship".  He said slightly pushing her head away for his hand. "Fuck you, Fuck your family, Fuck your company, Fuck yo hoe ass girlfriend, i hope your dick turns in to dust". Tiana says furiously walking out of my apartment building.

💫IM BACK