Netflix

By the time i got to my small yet spacious apartment building i had already checked Hakeem's uber reservations for the next day, brought him and his WHOLE SQUAD Chipotle, drove to the dry cleaners TWICE in the most preppy part of Chicago I've ever seen just to pick up Hakeem's outfit for 106 an park. So you could imagine i was WAY over tired but i still had to go to Jamal's for movies and ice cream, and Tbh i could use some ice cream right now. i droped all my belongings on the floor in a path to my bathroom. After i hopped out the shower i threw on some PINK joggers, a grey tank and a HotLine Bling hoddie and headed out the door. Once i got to Jamal's i texted him "outside😜hurry its cold😫". And Jamal texted back "Lol k comin down." he opened the door and let me in his huge And let me say HUGE house. I haven't been to his new crib yet so it was overwhelming, in a good way. "Mal this is hot". I said. Laughing and walking around. " i know i thought bigger the house the more space to run around naked in." Mal said instantly making me laugh so hard."omg you be killin me Mal". I said while i plopped on his extremely comfy couch. "Yea oh imma go get the ice cream real quick". Jamal said making his way to the kitchen. So once Jamal came back we decided on the movie Fame. " Mal i need a plan to get Hakeem to stop stringing me along wit-". I said being interrupted by Jamal Laughing. "So wait a minute wait a minute you asking for help". Mal said calming down his laughter. "Yea Mal he's your little brother". I said trying to hide a smile. "Ok , so keem's stringing you along, why not fight fire with fire?". After we finished the movie and not to mention two tubs of ice cream i left and returned to my apartment building. Thinking about what Mal said and instantly i thought "this could work",that night i made a game plan to get back at Hakeem and may i just say its... Sweet.

The NexDay

I woke up that morning refreshed knowing that Hakeem would get a taste of his own medicine. I skipped to the bathroom getting in the shower and straightening my hair, Not something i usually do but in this case I made an exception. I walked out the bathroom filpping my hair as i stood in front of my closet to pick out the sexiest dress i had. It was a pale pink body con dress that laces up in the clivage i threw it on, with my matching high heels. I looked my self in the mirror smiled devilishly and left. I drove to the Empire listening to Freakum dress by Beyonce and was ready to kick ass. I strutted through the doors of Empire  looking for Hakeem. "Hey Becky have you seen Hakeem?". I asked. "Hey girl you look bomb today". "Thank you girl i try i try". I said blushing and making funny faces. "But to answer your question he's in the studio". After she said that i thanked her and bolted off. I found Hakeem working on a rap with his friend's like usual. I walked in looking at him like prey breaking his concentration and the silents i spoke. " hey boss i have the shoes you ordered". It took him like five seconds to speak he scanned my body and quickly snapped out of it. "Umm for real, aight where you put it?." he asked following me as i walked him out the studio. I could feel his eyes burning holes into my ass while he walked behind me. We arrived at the lounge to pick up his package. I grabbed it slowly bending down so he could get a better look at my ass. "Here you go Keem its all here". I said passing him the box. He looked at the package then at my tits then the package. "Yea thanks Y/N". "No problem so any thing else i could do, you know any extra work?". I asked him. " umm you? Nah nah umm imma just leave in a hour s-so dats it". "Ok well see you tomorrow keem". He watched as i walked out. And i smiled so hard i felt my cheeks get numb. I left and went home knowing my plan was VERY effective.

Heyyy soo what you think😝😝 i wanna hear your opinions in the comments💫 and lemme just say next chapter will be the BEST soo stay tuned and of course love ya😜