Chapter 7

Gray P.O.V.
After the Smartarific competition I watched Lucy go back to her team. My heart clenched. We used to be her team but we blew it. It was mostly Lisanna's fault. She started all the rumors and once even accused Lucy of treason. I watched Lucy's emotion drain from her face till she was just like a statue. Unmoving. Unemotional. If you looked close enough in her eyes though, you would see pure pain and sadness. I felt so bad for her. Me and Wendy would always try to make her smile and most times we succeed. I'd like to take that smile all for mys- wait what was I just thinking! I bashed my head on the wall then sat back down. Why the hell did I think that!

I hear trumpets followed by the voice of Mato saying " Now for the one on one battles! Each victor receives 10 points for there team. First up: Ichiya vs Rogue!" The crowd cheers, mostly for Rogue though. They both were in the middle of the arena and Mato said "Start!" Ichiya pulled out a bottle of perfume and poured some onto himself. He grew to about Elfman's size then stoped. He pulled a rose out of nowhere and held it toward our stand. Oh no, not again. "This is for you my sweet honey! Men~" I think I just saw the whole female population cringe. Rogue just sighed and said " Shadow dragon roar!" And now Ichya is down. What a boring fight. "Um well on to the next fight. Mirajane vs Jenny!" I was watching all the girls jump down, except for the ones from Sabertooth.

Lucy was sleeping and using Minerva as a human pillow. What a sh- what the hell is wrong with me today? I bash my head oh so graciously upon the wall once again. I turned around to see Natsu looking at be strangely. I just glare at him and sit back down. 'Lucy has grown a lot, but she doesn't look a day older. I wonder what her b-' I get snapped out of my thoughts by Juvia. " Look at Juvia Gray-sama!" God she is such a hassle. I see Mira beat up Jenny. Well that was not amusing. I look over to Sabertooth to see Lucy up and running. The sun was shining behind her and illuminated her figure. She waved at me. I looked at her, smiled and waved back. " Last one on one for the day is :  Jura vs Gray!" What! I stand up, surprised, and look at the stadium. The crowd was cheering for Jura. I also saw some money being passed around. So they're betting on Jura, I assume.

I sigh and walk into the stadium where I hear people booing me. I scowl and before I can retort, I hear a loud cheering voice. I'd recognize that voice anywhere! " Go Gray! You can do it! Wohoo!" Lucy shouted over the crowd. They started to quiet down when they heard her cheering. My heartbeat went back to normal. She is encouraging me, I have to do it for her. I grin up at her and say " Thanks Luce!" She smiles at the nickname and keeps cheering.  I hear a crack and turn around to see Natsu glaring at me. He is probably jealous that I get to call her that and he doesn't. I smirk at him; the match starts. I chant " Ice Make: spear" and a spear made of ice shoots out at Jura. He puts his hands on the ground and some parts of the ground start to rise.
(A/N: please let me know if you want me to write the fight scenes from now on.)
The time ran out and both me and Jura were exhausted.  The match ended up in a draw. I was more tired than Jura because he was a stronger opponent. I dropped to my knees in exhaustion. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Lucy, running to me.

Lucy P.O.V.
I rushed over to Gray. He fought so hard! I'm so proud! I pick him up bridal style and calmly walk to the infirmary. I placed him on the bed " Heavens wolf: healing." I focus all the energy towards Gray. A glowing white ball shoots from my hand. It hits his chest, and like a water balloon, explodes. The light spreads all over his body and sinks into his skin.

I feel a had touch my shoulder and, on instinct, punch the person behind me. I turn and see that I punched Rogue in the face. I squeal and say " I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you! I swear I di-" " It's okay." He says, cutting me off. I sigh and say " I'm really sorry; at least let me make up for it." He nods and I kiss his cheek ( the one I punched ). He looked at me shocked then turned red. " W-what was that for?" He asked. " I healed your wound." I say in a mater-of-fact tone. He looked disappointed for a split second then went back to his usual self. " Hey blondie, where's my kiss?" I hear a voice, who I recognize as sting, call out. He walks up to me with a smirk on his face and points at his cheek. I give him a kiss on the cheek and then step back. He looked baffled, with his mouth agape. " What?" I ask, tilting my head. " N-N-Nothing!" He mumbles with his face in his hands.

I hear a groan and turn around. I see Gray waking up. I run over to his bed and say. " Gray you did great! Are you ok?" He looks down at his arm then back at me. " What happened to all my injury's?" asked Gray, confused. I looked at him merely and said " I healed them!"

Normal P.O.V.
'What!?! She healed him! Does that mean she kissed him?!' Rogue and Sting thought, alarmed. Sting saw the whole scene with Rogue. Bad thoughts ran through their heads and subconscious starts glaring at Gray. Gray noticed their glares and started glaring back. Soon, a glaring contest broke out. Lucy sweat drops and starts mumbling about the stupidity of the boys.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. They give me so many projects at my school and I have clubs after school. Plus fencing and archery. And Chinese! I will try to update sooner, mkay. Shoutout to KKitKaticTac104 who gave me an idea for this chapter. I used most of her idea.