10 - Cosmopolitan Boy

Cosmopolitan Party (L.A) 💟💄🕶

"Grayson!" I yell at him nervously as I pull him back inside the car as he's dressed in the cutest tuxedo ever. Grayson looks over at me with a small smile being the super curious boy ever about his sexuality.

"I still can't believe after all we've been through we aren't even dating." Grayson says sighing out loud and I roll my eyes as he laughs.

"You're so irritating to be honest." I say playing with him like a boyfriend and he looks at me with the most serious face.

"You love me, now are we going to do this or what?" He says as he grabs onto my hand holding it tight and my heart beats insanely fast.

"Okay let's get out of this car, you first." I say pushing him out with my hands as I'm dressed in all black, with skinny jeans, a long black bomber and a pink dad hat with Jenner written on the front. The dress code that I got was all black so I decided to pick the most grungiest outfit I could find in my closet.

As soon as we leave the car, KUWTK camera men are here, and paparazzi. Grayson grabs my hand tight and we go through paparazzi and fans that crave for me and Gray's attention. I wave at some of my fans as they scream my name and I smile at them all. After the crowd attack ends and we finally get to the board me and Grayson don't talk the whole time and stand together.

"CHANEL!" The photographers yell for my attention and I squint and become the sexy male supermodel I am as I stare at all the cameras being fierce. Grayson's hands wrap around my waist as I lay my hand on his shoulder. "GRAYSON LOOK OVER HERE!" I hear one of the paps yell and I decide to split up from Grayson to have my own photos also so I can post it on my Instagram.

From far away, I spot my sisters all together taking their photos separately and I decide that I'll join them for a group photo later. Tonight is a special day for my family as they are on the cosmopolitan cover featuring me, not only that, but I'm the first male to be ever on the cover and probably the last. All shine is on me and the editor of Cosmopolitan, Joanna Coles to see if she'll continue to have males on her future covers. We Kardashians also got our own exclusive covers that'll sell to some stores and I have my own cover with me in it alone.

I continue to pose for the paps and clench my jaw fiercely and then look at Grayson who is having a blast being taking his photos of. Grayson smiles at cameras being cute and I smile at him and then fix my hair a little.

Grayson spots me and smiles and hands me his hand, I take his hand as he pulls me in and we walk away from paps and we join my family

Grayson spots me and smiles and hands me his hand, I take his hand as he pulls me in and we walk away from paps and we join my family. Grayson stands to the side again as we all take photos together in the family.

"You look great Chanel so glad you made it." Mom says with a proud smile on her face believing that I made it. Kylie shows up also and cameras go crazier for her than me. Kylie comes in wearing all white and she looks at us so confused.