3 - LOS ANGELES

A/n: I'm so sorry for my Kardashian fans that read the last two chapters! They never visited the Bahamas in reality with Tyga and instead they went to St.Barbs! Whoops I'm so sorry :( , but anyways I'm just going to let you guys know that the events that happened in reality at St.Barbs also happened in The Bahamas for this book. Either way I will still say that Justin met up again with Chanel at The Bahamas :)
_____________

Chanel's POV; L.A,California-10:30 am🌞

I sit in the living room couch in mom's home with Kylie next to me. She texts her friends as I watch a Family Guy marathon on Netflix. "You know what's really funny?" I tell her as I scroll through my news feed on Instagram spotting a photo of Kylie and Jayden Smith.

"What?" Kylie says and then looks at me as I show her my phone. "Oh my god do they really still have that photo around? That's so late." She says looking at the phone and then chuckles. "Ugh he was such an annoying boyfriend honestly."

"I could tell when you came home with him to show mom." I say and thankfully there's no camera men to tape us since Kim and those three are always the center of attention of the show.

"You know that photo is like really embarrassing of him, like I've never felt more embarrassed in my life!" She tells me and I nod looking back down at my phone. I continue scrolling through my phone and get texts from my friends and from the group chat I'm in with the whole family; Rob, Mom, Kylie, Kendall, Kim, Khloé and Kourtney.

"You need to teach me on how you get such a cool feed." Kylie brags to me like always and I brush my hair back relaxing on the couch.

"One day?"

"Is that today?" She says raising an eyebrow and I raise an eyebrow at her too. I quickly stand back up from the couch and fix my adidas leggings adjusting them to my crotch and butt correctly and nicely.

"What are you doing for lunch today?" I ask her as I stare at her and I turn my phone off throwing it lightly at the couch. I walk to the nearest mirror and stare at myself fixing my adidas leggings again.

"I'm going to a taco restaurant with Jordyn and Stass." She says as she gets back up too and walks towards me. She stands tall next to me taking a snapchat video and we both fix our hair.

"Hanging with the best brother ever!" She says and then switches the camera view to the front and I clench my jaw and throw my middle finger out there and Kylie opens her mouth shocked. "You're so rude." Kylie giggles at me and I stick my tongue out as she points the camera at me.

She then posts it on her story and then continues what she's talking about. "But yeah I'm going to go eat lunch with Stass, Jordyn and probably invite Shemari too?"

"Why do you say probably?" I say wondering since their all best friends. Especially that they're all 18 now they can do whatever they want. This also means that Kylie will soon get to move into her new house once it's done with me!

"Cause he's busy doing his own thing." She says and then walks away back to the couch. She then moves her butt side to side and then boom! She crashes into the couch. "What are you doing?"

"I'll probably go over to dad's and take him out for lunch?" I say wondering what I'll do although. I haven't called Justin since I came back a week ago. My phone starts buzzing and its Justin calling. "Oh look, he's back in my life." I say and Kylie shakes her head. She gets back up from the couch and then leaves the room.

I take my phone out and answer it. "Hello?" I say walking towards the nearest window and looking out of it into the backyard pool.

"Hey, how are you?" Justin asks me and I hear people talking in the background loudly.