Waking up

Mia's pov
I woke up in a big comfy bed. I was confused where I was and it all started coming back to me. I wondered what those guys what of me. I got out of bed in a big white shirt. I looked around the room and it was a dream.

The whole room was pink, my favorite color. I opened the door and I heard yelling from downstairs. I quietly went downstairs and saw three men yelling. I ran back upstairs to the room and locked the door. I started crying again. I was scared what they were going to do to me.

Logan's pov
My brothers and I were yelling at each other down stairs. Totally forgetting about our baby girl sleeping. We were arguing over work like usually. Our screaming stopped when we heard little feet running up the stairs. All I could think was oh no.

Me and my brothers ran up the stairs. Only to have my heart break with hearing quiet sniffles coming from inside. I tried to the door and I found it was locked. I looked down in shame and knew I hurt my baby girl. I knocked on the door softly and said, "baby will you please open up the door." I heard little feet and a twist of the lock. I opened the door and what broke my heart even more was my little princess in the corner with tears in her eyes and tear streaks down her face.

Lucas's pov
Mia let us in and my heart broke when I saw her in the corner. We gently walked over to her and crouched down to her height. She looked up with those innocent blue eyes with tears and I couldn't help but feel so bad for making her sad. I went to touch her and she flinched away.

That hurt me but I tried again and I pulled her in my lap. She laid her head against my chest. Eventually she stopped crying. My brothers and I then apologized, and she nodded. I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie and she nodded yes. I gave her to Liam and went to go prepare the movie and snacks. I made sure to get plenty and I got a blanket for her too. I went into the room to let them know we can watch the movie now.

Liam's pov
After we apologized to her, Lucas gave me Mia while he went to go prepare everything. I carried her into her room and she changed. I picked her up again and I noticed how light she was. Reminding to tell my brothers she needed to eat more.

Lucas came in the room and told us everything was done. We went into the bedroom and laid her on the humongous bed. We all got on and pulled her to us. My heart swelled when she didn't pull away. I couldn't feel happier knowing I found my baby girl and she's warming up to us. I noticed she fell asleep half way through the movie.

I told my brothers "we need to ask her about her past soon" we all agreed. Soon after I fell asleep thinking Of my baby girl and our future together.

Lucas above