Chapter 7: I'm Sorry

CHAPTER 7: I'M SORRY

Jaclyn's P.O.V:

"Wow!" was the first word I said when I reached the airport. I think there were like hundreds or maybe thousands of fans gathering there.

"Eh! Close your mouth lah, never see before ah!?" Seungri teased me when he walked passed me. "I've never worked for such a huge celebrity like you guys before." I laughed.

Then, I saw GD wearing a pair of super cool shades while getting off the car like a super-hot male model. He waved at his fans when he walked passed them. Suddenly, one fan jumped towards GD. She knocked me and I almost fell. At that moment, GD grabbed my waist and we posed in a very dramatic way. Our eyes met again. I could feel my face blushing like a big red tomato.

Everyone was looking at us. I quickly stood up and ran to the counter to check-in our luggage. 

When I got on the plane, I sat right behind GD and Seungri.

GD's P.O.V:

My heart was beating like a drumroll when she ran away from me. How I wish I this moment could have longer, never letting her go like ever and ever. "Eh! Hyung! Stop daydreaming, I'm talking to you!" Seungri interrupted me. "Nahh! Just thinking about my new album." I lied to him. "Don't lie lah hyung, go look at yourself in the mirror, you look like a tomato now." Seungri said while laughing at me. Then, I gave him a death glare.

Jaclyn's P.O.V:

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Singapore. We hope that you have a wonderful journey here and thank you for choosing Skylette Airline." We finally reached Changi Airport. Not long after that, one of the air stewardess came to my seat and informed that Bigbang could only leave after all the other passengers have left. I nodded.

"Wow!" I said again when I reached the waiting area. Now, I believe in the power of VIPs. The manager told Bigbang that they had to go to the stadium first to rehearse. Then, he turned towards me and gave me an expression that showed disapproval towards me. I think the manager seems to hate me.

When we reached the stadium, I was led to the artists' room. I waited patiently inside. "Hey, you! Go out and get some coffee for us." One of the crews ordered me. "Me?" I asked while pointing at myself. "Do you see anyone else around here? Of course it's you! Go now!" I listened to her order and went to a coffee shop nearby.

GD's P.O.V:

"Sound check done, perfect lightning, okay everything's good!" I said using a microphone. After that, I went back backstage. "Where's Jay?" I asked Daesung. To my dismay, he didn't know where Jay went. "Here comes the coffee!" someone shouted from behind. It was Jay. She sounded very happy and passed the coffee to the ones that ordered it, but no one seemed to appreciate it. "Why are you doing this!? You're not a maid, you're my assistant!" I shouted at her. "Uhh... It's okay, since I was free so I decided helped them order some coffee..." she seemed frightened. I banged my fist against the door before I left the room.

Jaclyn's P.O.V:

I never knew he would be this angry, I thought it would be fine helping them. "You! Don't be so complacent! He will never ever like a girl like you, stop dreaming." The female worker that ordered me just now said that when she walked passed me. "I didn't mean that!" I said while my tears almost dropped for my eyes. I never knew they looked at me like that. I need someone to talk to, I started missing my best friend, Sunny. How I wish she's here now.

I walked out of that room and went to auditorium and sat there thinking about whether it was the right choice to come here, whether it was a right choice to be this famous group's leader's assistant. I felt like going back home. I want to talk to my parents; I want to meet my friends. My tears started to roll down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry for my actions earlier on, I didn't mean it that way, I just wanted you to be my...um assistant." GD interrupted my thoughts. I looked at him, I felt like hugging him, but I can't, because, I'm no one to him. So, I wiped my tears and told him "I'm okay, I'm just fine" I walked off the auditorium without looking at him because I know more tears will come flowing out if I took another look at him. I didn't want to be weak in front of my crush. I didn't want him to see me cry.

-At night-

Jaclyn's P.O.V:

Before the show started, the cute maknae came and asked me a question. "Hey Jay, what's 'I love you' in mandarin?" Seungri asked. "Oh haha! Wo ai ni" I replied him with a smile. "Oh thanks jay, I know you love me" He said that while winking at me. "Stop teasing me" I said while tickling him. "Oh my god stop it Jay, it's so ticklish" Seungri said while giggling. Then, I had this feeling that someone was staring at me. So, I turned to that direction and saw GD walking towards my direction. I quickly turned around and walked away. "Why do you keep running away from me Jay?" he asked as he grabbed onto my hand.

"Attention Bigbang, it's show time!" The manager shouted. I walked away without answering his question. 

I'm not mad at him... I just don't know how to face him. I think I'm just deeply in love with him...