Chapter 3: Fantastic Night

CHAPTER 3: FANTASTIC NIGHT

Jaclyn’s P.O.V:

Oh gosh Bigbang’s finally back from their short intermission, it feels like I’ve been waiting for hundreds of years! When the music started, Sunny and I raised our yellow glow sticks and started screaming: “GD I LOVE YOU!” I think I’m gonna get sore throat after this.

OH MY GD! He’s walking towards our direction again! He reached his hand out and without hesitation, I reached my hand out as well. YES! Our hands finally touched.

For a moment, time seemed to stop. Our hands and eyes were locked onto each other. I have that feeling again.

GD’s P.O.V:

When the door opened, I could hear thousands of fans screaming and saw yellow glow sticks everywhere, but all I wanna do was just search for her. After I sang my part, I went back to her area. I looked around but I still couldn’t find her until I heard her voice shouting: “GD I LOVE YOU!” then I turned my head towards the direction her voice came from and finally, I spotted her. Without hesitation, I reached my hand out to her. When her hand touched mine, I almost screamed, yes! It’s her, I’ve finally found her! I swear I wouldn’t let go of her hand if I could! Suddenly, a thought crossed my mind “I have to bring her back to Seoul!” The problem now was, how? She’s just one of my many fans. I kept thinking of a way to bring her back with me and I didn’t realize I nearly missed my part of the song but luckily Top hyung gave me a signal telling me it’s my turn to sing.

After the song, the other members of Bigbang were introducing themselves but I just stood there staring at her face. I think she noticed me staring at her so she gave me a very big smile.

Then, I thought of giving her free passes for our rehearsal tomorrow since we’re having a two day concert, so I would have enough time to think of a reason to take her back to Seoul. But the problem now is, how am I gonna give her free passes. Bingo! I know how!

It’s now my turn to introduce myself. “Hi! My name is G-dragon! What’s up everybody?” my fans replied me with loud screams. “Great! I LOVE ALL MY VIPS! I LOVE ALL MY BABIES!” I shouted. “Okay! So guys, since we’re having a two day concert here, I would like to give away free passes to our rehearsal and show tomorrow! Each of us will pick a lucky winner on stage to have a game session with us, Bigbang!” I said “You guys up for it?!” I asked. “Okay! BIGBANG LET’S GO!”

The stadium was evenly split into five sections and obviously I went to her section. I looked around and picked her out immediately when I saw her. I held her hand and lead her up on stage. I was holding her hand the whole time till all the other members chose their “girl”.

When everybody was on stage, Taeyang took the microphone and started to explain the rules. While he was explaining the rules, I realized that I was holding her hand the whole time and was looking at her. She was listening to the rules patiently. The game was actually a Runningman game called the “rocky-game”. Both players were required to bite the rocky until it reached three centimeters and both players were required to bite from both ends of the rocky.

The first pair to play is Top hyung and his “girl”. All the fans were screaming when their lips almost touched each other and I think Top hyung was feeling a little bit awkward and the rocky dropped on the floor. Then, the next pair was Daesung and his “girl”. I can’t believe they made it through. Daesung immediately gave this killer smile and gave a huge hug to the girl. The following pair was Taeyang and his partner. I think the girl was too excited so the rocky dropped on the floor when Taeyang was biting through halfway. Then, it was our maknae Seungri’s turn. Before they began, Seungri gave his partner a forehead kiss and the whole crowd started screaming again. He is really good at giving fan service and finally they made it through.

The moment came, it’s finally our turn. Before we started, I asked her what’s her name and she answered me “Jaclyn” with the sweetest and cutest voice I ever heard in my entire life. “So Jaclyn, are you ready baby?” I asked. She answered me “Definitely baby!” I can’t stop giggling when she called me baby. Then, I placed the rocky at her mouth and started biting my end of the rocky. She is acting calm and this made me feel like I could get her the tickets, I have to see her again tomorrow. When I almost touched her lips, I let it go and gave the rocky to the worker beside me. He measured the rocky with a ruler and the result is 2 centimeters. Unbelievable! I can’t believe I got her the tickets! For the girls that didn’t make it to the rehearsals and show tomorrow, we decided to give them our autographed album. Then, we presented the tickets to my partner and lead them back down the stage.  

After a long three hour concert, it finally reached the end. We bid our fans good bye and left the stage.

Jaclyn’s P.O.V:

When GD chose me as his partner, it was like a dream come true to me. He was holding my hand the whole way through the competition. I can’t believe I held his hand, I can’t believe his lips almost touched mine. Not only that, I won the ticket to the rehearsal and show tomorrow, but actually it’s not me, it’s GD and obviously I’m bringing Sunny along with me. Then for the next three hours, I was basically just screaming and fangirling the whole way through. Tonight was definitely the best night I’ve ever experienced.

Authors Note:

Yeahh! I updated my third chapter! Were you expecting that? I hope not~ If you didn’t, means I did my job right! Anyways, you know the drill, if you enjoyed it, please! Do vomment! And don’t forget to subscribe as well if you want to get the latest updates! Thanks for reading! Constructive criticism is much appreciated and please do forgive any grammar and spelling errors :D