Chapter 5: Airplane!!

Five weeks later and I'm packing my bags and meeting Calvin. I get on my plane and head off to America, I started to face time Calvin because I was tired of watching all the Disney movies on the little airplane TVs.

"So... I saw your new video. You really hate keemstar now?" I ask him.

"Yeah he's a prick! He can't just backstab people reveal pyros face! That's messed up." He answered.

"Well are you excited to see me?" I say to him.

"Ew no,"

"Fuck you"

I had one hour left on the plane until I see him and I was starting to panic. What do I say? What if it gets awkward? Do I look ok? All these questions going through my head.

I decided to layback and just listen to my music so I put in my earphones. I was listening to 'Alphabet boy'. It's surprisingly calming!

I was getting hungry so I decided to text Calvin.

(Y/N): Hey, where can we grab a snack? I'm starving!

Calvin: Chipotle?

(Y/N): you know me well...

The plane sets and I get out. I look around the airport trying to find Calvin still a little jet laggy.

"Boo" Calvin says behind me making me jump a little.

"Hey I'm looking for a pine cone, about this cancerous..." I stretch my hands out to the side.

"You almost a bigger bully then me!" He said pretending to cry.