"He's a pigheaded jerk!"

"And you're acting just like him!"

"I can't believe you'd say that!"

"Well it's true! You can be the bigger person! You're being a stubborn wimp!"

I balled my fists and started towards the door.

"Where are you going?" She sighed.

"To be a stubborn pigheaded idiot somewhere else!"

(Aphmau)

I rolled my eyes as he left.

I swear, sometimes he can have the shortest fuse

I didn't really feel all too bad about him losing his temper. He was being just like his father.

I sat on my couch and turned on Blue Exorcist. It was a new anime that I was starting to get into.

As I was watching, the rain started to pour. I checked my phone for the umpteenth time, checking for any message or sign from Garroth. But there was none. I was starting to get worried. Had I really said something that horrible? I get that his father is horrible, and that he doesn't get along with him, but it's not like I called him the spawn of satan. I guess he considered me calling him the spawn of satan because he looks at his father like he's satan, and technically Garroth is his spawn, but I didn't flat out say that he was.

I'm over thinking all of this.

Thunder clapped, making me jump a little. It started to get a little cold, so I wrapped a blanket around me. I heard a knock at the door, so I got up and went to answer it. Standing on the other side of the door, soaking wet, was Garroth. In his hand was a bouquet of roses.

"Garroth?"

He smiled bashfully, holding out the roses.

"I got you some flowers"

"Because?" I asked, taking the bouquet graciously.

"Well, it's part of my apology"

"Apology?"

"For freaking out and losing my temper, you're right and I'm wrong. I'm sorry"

I grinned and threw my arms around his neck.

"And don't you forget it"

I pressed my lips against his, and I felt him stumble back a little, but he left out a muffled chuckle, wrapping his arms around my waist. I pulled away, giggling. I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. He took off his wet leather coat and hung it on the rack. He flipped his wet air out of his face and walked over to me, placing his hands on my lower waist.

"So, how can I make it up to you?" He whispered.

"Well, how good of a cook are you?"

"I'll be in the kitchen"

An hour passed, and Garroth came into the living room with two plates. As he set them on the coffee table, the power went out.

"I'll go get some candles"

I lit some candles, and the two of us sat on the floor, our hot meals in front of us.

"Garroth, this looks delicious"

"Well, I am an amazing cook. I'm also very sorry"

"It's fine" I laughed, "you're stressed and it's a touchy subject for you"

After the meal, we leaned against the couch, his arm around me. I looked up at him, and he looked at me. We leaned in, our lips connecting.

(Okay, this is where I warn you, it's gonna get steamy)

He wrapped his other arm around me, I moved my hands into his damp hair, twisting it.

I bit his lower lip, pulling him closer to me. He let out a small moan. He licked my lower lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly gave to him. He lifted me onto his lap, rubbing my waist. He moved his lips from my lips o my jawline, down my neck and to my collar bone. I rubbed down is chest and to the waistline of his pants, tugging on them.

He looked into my eyes, a questioning gaze, which I only answered by biting my lip.

He got up,picking my up with him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck and sucking lightly.

He carried me to my bedroom, laying me elegantly on the bed. He went on top of me, littering kisses all over my neck. I sat up, him sitting under me. I pulled his shirt off, and he took mine. We tossed them to the side, pressing together kissing slowly. Next we removed our pants, impatient to take things slow.

I pinned him to the bed, littering kisses all over his neck. He wrapped his arm around my back, unclipping my bra and throwing it to the side. I grabbed the waistline of his boxers, pulling them off. He grabbed my panties, ripping them off.

A/N Okay, you're in the clear now. I didn't want this to just be another 800 words, so I added the whole fight and stuff just to get more words. Anyways, I love you all devils. Byeeeeeee.
*Unedited