I hear that voice.. Ugh please not again, Harry.

I gasped, lightly pushing him off pretending nothing happened as Harry looked from me to him.

I bit my lip. "He wasn't really raping me, we were just playing around.." My voice trailed nervously.

"Luke, could I please talk to you alone?"

"No you can't talk to him alone, and if you tell him that I have some disease I will kill you!" I glared at him, Harry chuckling.

Chuckling?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Why was he 'chuckling'? Has he gone mad? Or is he finally going to let me do what I want?

"Julie, relax. I'm not going to scare Lukey away from you." Harry waves off, Luke nodding once.

"Hurry up." I smacked his bum, as he grunted me giggling.

I groaned. I'm killing Harry if he says something I don't like, 'nuff said.

.

.

.

.

.

- Luke -

.

.

I looked at Harry expectantly. What would he seriously need to tell me alone, though?..

Was he going to beat my ass, or?..

"You really like my sister, do you?" He finally speaks up, me breathing out a breath I hadn't known I've been holding.

"I-I do.. I think I might love her." I spoke slowly.

"Love her? Are you sure about that?"

I nod once. "Yeah.. I've never really felt this way about a girl before.. And if you want me to get away from her, I won't because I'm not scared to show how I really feel anymore." I spoke almost confidently. I pressed my lips into a thin line.

Harry had his eyebrows furrowed, as he sighed. "Look, Luke. I'm not going to tell you to stay away from her. I can see that she really does like you too. But since all the Justin business is gone, and you're both your perfect genders.. I can't see any other reason to stop you from seeing her."

I grinned. "Yes! Thanks so so much man, I--"

"But.."

"But what?"

"You have to promise not to break your heart. She's been through that stuff and it isn't pretty. She might go all Taylor Swift on you when you break her. But since that's not really the point, I just don't want her being broken again. You're finally someone who could actually be different for her, you know? I want it to stay that way."

I nod once. "I promise. I won't let you down."

"And one more thing." He chuckled.

I glance at him questioningly.

"She snores a lot in her sleep, and she sleep walks sometimes." He tells me, as my eyes widened. I laughed.

"Were you supposed to tell me that?"

"No, but anyway.. You should know." Harry smirked, me smiling.

.

.

.

.

- Julie -

.

She's The Man [5SOS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara