36: #5SOSAnnoysJustin

.

.

.

.

- Justin -

.

.

.

After the firework show, we all said our goodbyes temporarily even though we'd be seeing each other very soon.

"Be good, Justin." Zayn pats me on my head.

I hug each Brit and Irish once, Harry whispering something to me once I gave him a manhug.

"I'm sorry for being a jerkish brother."

I smiled, looking at him. "Thank you." I mouthed, as Michael and Calum dragged me by their sides.

"He's one of us now!" Calum exclaimed, Michael laughing.

"Nooo Justin don't go to the dark side!" Louis screeched, getting on his knees realistically.

"Bye guys!" I smirked, Luke grabbing my legs and nearly just.. All of them carrying me onto the bus.

I was held above their heads, me cussing.

"What the hell guys?! Let me down!'

"SACRIFICE SACRIFICE" They chanted, Ashton laughing as they all set me on the couch and started tackling me.

Ugh, not with this again..

I took all my strength to tickle whoever was on top of me as he giggled.

Okay, that's Ashton.

Rolling off of the couch I crawled away as quickly as I could, until I feel a hand wrap around my ankle and drag me back.

I almost screamed, instead I let out a manly scream. Or at least what I thought was a manly scream.

"NO TICKLING" Ashton yelps as they all crowd around me and start tickling me.

I held in my girly giggles, gasping instead.

"S-STOP" I was laughing like crazy,tiredly breathing out once they stop.

They were weird..

"Can I go to bed now?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, sure." Calum shrugged, patting me on the head before getting up and dispersing.

"Thank you." I breathed out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After I brushed my teeth, I was now layed in my bunk, getting a bit cozy.

But then as soon as I closed my eyes..

"HII CAN YOU GUYS SEE US?!"

"HELLOOOO"

"BLAH!"

"Seriously?" I groaned, setting my head in my hands.

All I was asking for was a decent sleep.

I tried to block off the sound, by setting a pillow over my head, but the screams and laughs continued.

"Shit, you know what." I cussed, just hopping out of my bunk and groggily dragging my feet over to the back of the bus.