When is the wait over?

Start from the beginning

" Ow , yamato stop hitting me . I'm gonna tell rhy on you . " kai said .
" Rhy won't do anything except say to stop being annoying , and yes zack is the baby's father . Kristin and zack are married , of course he's gonna be the father . " yamato said . " Jeez , you didn't have to be all mean about it . " kai said . Suddenly girls spot kai , and kai started running leaving just me yamato . We both laughed , it was just that funny .

  " I don't see how he can get through school without being chased , I mean with him being an idol and all . " I said . " Said the pregnant lady . " yamato said . I hit his arm playfully , and we both laughed . " He's fine , he's pretty much used to it anyways . " he said .
" I'm not suprised . " I said . Yamato got out his sugar cubes container , and he started eating some . " Your a freaking sugar cube addict . " I said .

" Am not . " he said . " Are too , you eat them almost everyday . " I said .
" Bullsh*t , that's some definite bullsh*t right there . " he said .
" Don't cuss around my kid . " I said .
" I bet you let zack cuss when he's around you . " he said . " Heck no I don't , besides I don't want the baby to hear stuff like that and then repeat it . " I said . " The baby is in your stomach , so it's in a cuss free zone . Plus admit it , you can't help but cuss to . " he said .
" Dammit I hate it when your right . " I said . He laughed , and I hit him on the shoulder . " Ow . " he laughed .
" Oh like that hurt , plus your laughing too . " I said . He smirked , then ate another sugar cube .
" Your gonna rot your fangs . " I said . " You like them too , your the only one I share them with . " he said . That's true , he only shares his sugar cubes with me . I think it's nice and sweet , but he's yamato he's not really much of a sharer unless your someone important to him .

And I'm important to him , just like his brothers are important to him too . He handed me a sugar cube , and I couldn't help but take it and flick it into my mouth . " You can't resist them . " he said . " Oh shut your damn mouth . " I said .

" Is someone getting a mood swing? " he teased . " I'll mood swing you! " I threatened . But before I could swing a hit , he shoved a sugar cube into my mouth . As I chewed on it slowly to savor it , I glared at him .
" Damn you and your sugar cubes . " I said . He laughed but smirked , I just wanna wipe that smirk off his face .

Soon zack showed up , and he looked rather chipper . " Thanks for watching her yamato , she can be a bit of a troublemaker . " zack said . What! I'll show you troublemaker! So I stepped on zack's left foot and hit him in the chest , it caught him off guard and he fell to his knees . " A troublemaker she is , and a bit sassy too . " yamato said .
" Unless you want the same , I suggest you get going . " I threatened . He laughed then left , zack got up and looked at me .

" Is that anyway to treat your husband? " he asked . " Well you said something that made me angry . " I said . He chuckled , but seeing me in despair only encited him more .
" You really are a feisty beauty , but your not gonna get away without being punished . " he said . Oh crap , I did it now . He took me to the janitors closet , and he looked at me .
" I'm not afraid to put up a fight , just cause I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm afraid to hurt you . " I said .

He grabbed me and pulled me close , and I knew this wouldn't lead to any good .

* After school / At D'angelo resident *

   As we walked through the door , we saw reji . But reji didn't seem too happy when he saw what zack had inflicted on me , he glared at zack and this encited rui . Sean and zeke went to they're rooms , rui got on the couch to watch and ryan was at the side ready to reason at any minute .
" Zack what did you do? " reji asked .
" Don't worry I didn't bite her , I just stamped her with my stamp mark . " zack said . Reji adjusted his glasses then he moved some of his bangs to the side , some girls at school would probably find that attractive .

  " I told you , now that kristin is with child you have to be gentle with her . " he said . Yes last night reji gave everyone this big speech to the guys , and he made sure to make it clear to zack . Now that I'm pregnant , they all have to gentle and easy with me . Especially zack , knowing how his mind works . " I know and I was gentle , I just put my stamp mark on her . " he said . Reji looked to me , and his glare turned to concern .

" Are you alright kristin? " he asked .
" Yeah , neck hurts a bit from being marked but I'm fine . " I said . Reji sighed , and we all went up to our rooms . Once I got to me and zack's room , I decided that maybe I should take a bath . So I grabbed some clothes , and went to the bathroom connected to our room . Once I got in , I closed the door then locked it . I put my clothes on the toilet lid , then I started the bath . I added a bit soap to it , and the bubbly water started to fill the tub .

I took off the uniform jacket , vest and unbuttoned the shirt . I turned to the side and looked in the mirror , no bump yet . But there will be soon , and I can't wait to feel the tiny kicks that will let me know that he/ she is here .
I put my right hand on stomach , and I smiled . Mom would be happy , happy and proud that I've made it this far .
She raised me right , and when my baby gets here I'll raise him/her better then mom did but in every way that mom did it .

I can't wait to meet my baby , and I already love him/her and I'm excited to be a mom .