Scene 8

Montell in MM

In Kaylen and Amari hotel room.........

Bonnell: OK bitch why you here and I want all of the info.

Jazzy: yeah because you never really said why you were here.

Kaylen: y'all want the short version or full.

Jayluh: bitch we finna jump you.

Kayla: spill before I do.

Kaylen: look here I don't got time for you pressed ass hoes coming my way go on Dora the explorer and get the map and go to the next destination.

All: KAYLEN!!!!!!

Kaylen: ok hoes. So we all got home from the babies graduation. Once we get home AJ gives me a note it's basically a threat letter.

Bonnell: what it say?

*Kaylen pulls out the letter and gives it to Bonnell *

*the others surround Bonnell and reads it*

Kayla: oh my God.

Jazzy: yo who the fuck trying to do this shit?!

Bonnell: the devil is alive.

Jayluh: did Amari see this?

Kaylen: yes and he flipped out. That's why we are here.

Bonnell: and uncle T for backup of course.

Kaylen: enough about me. Why you heifers here?

Jazzy: as you know I'm a model now my agent is getting me work here in the big apple so I'm here for a few months and I had to bring my baby girl Jayluh.

Jayluh: and I also Graduate FSU as well I'm gonna work on my bachelor's degree soon.

Kaylen: Yessss girl get that money baby but Bonnell you still doing that job.

Bonnell: mhm but I'll tell you guys on my book which is coming soon *winks*

Jazzy: guys we gotta go out tonight I'm hearing they having a strip show tonight in the hotel.

*Amari and Clyde walks in*

Amari: she bad as fuck I mean I wouldn't mind getting......

Kaylen: getting what? *folds arms*

Amari:bae it's this bad ass stripper like I saw her practicing but she wouldn't let me see her face. They call Momma Chocolate.

Kaylen: mhmmmm well I'm going to her tonight.

Amari: oh no you gotta watch the kids.

Jazzy: look here Nigga he been watching them for how long? Don't send for him we will get someone to watch the kids. So you slow your roll.

Clyde: I see why you......

Bonnell: see why what? You shut your ass up nigga.

Clyde: what's this gang up on husbands date?

Kaylen: yes and it's following behind whoop my husband and my cousin in law week.

Amari: y'all not going and that's that.

At the strip show in the hotel......

Girl you look good won't you
back that ass up. Yous a big fine women won't you back that ass up. Call me big daddy won't you back that ass up.
Girl who's you playing with back that ass up.

Kaylen narrates: the show was lit I was having so much fun I had to cuss some hoes out about my husband because bitch I only can have him.

Amari: you having fun baby?

Kaylen: I'm waiting on Momma Chocolate.

DJ: let's welcome to the stage MOMMA CHOCOLATE!!!!

*They all run to the stage*

*momma chocolate comes on stage and starts doing tricks on the pole*

Jazzy: OHHHHHH BITCH I NEED TO LEARN THAT!

*Momma Chocolate starts twerking in a dude face and makes her ass claps*

Kaylen narrates: yooo I was loving this show.

*Momma Chocolate gets off Stage and bumps into Kaylen and her mask cones off*

Kaylen: oh I apologize. *picks up mask and looks at her* OH MY GOD ASIA?!