Scene 3

At Kaylen's house......m

*Kaylen and Amari comes in the kissing each other and feeling on each other*

Amari: I'm gonna tear that ass up!

Kaylen: put ya name on it!

Kayla: Ewwwwwww you two so nasty

*Kaylen and Amari turns around and sees Kayla*

Kaylen: bitch why you in my house?! When you came here?!

Kayla: Oh I got kicked out the bgc house.

Kaylen: what you do?!

Kayla: so I hit a bitch to the mirror and beat her face in some girl tried to jump in and I gave her ass a good beat down.

Kaylen narrates: as you see my sister decided to audition for bgc (Bad Girls Club) and she made it as an original. Now this heifer got kicked out the house great.

Kayla: but I'm gonna leave you guys alone because I know you gotta be nasty and make more babies bye guys *walks out the house*

Amari: now *picks Kaylen up and runs upstairs and takes him to the bedroom*

Kaylen: you miss me that much Huh?

Amari: yes why wouldn't I *rips Kaylen clothes off and takes his boxers off* my turn *strips out of clothes and boxers*

Kaylen: did it get bigger:

*Amari puts a condom on and lube and puts lube in Kaylen hole and fingers him*

Kaylen: aaah fffuck

Amari: yo shit still tight as fuck but it's time for the real thing

*Kaylen arches his back and Amari sticks his shaft inside og Kaylen*

Kaylen: damn it hurt already

Amari: well you finna be sore *Amari strokes in and out of Kaylen fast*

Kaylen: AHHHH FUCKKKKKK

Amari: throw that ass back for daddy.

*Kaylen starts throwing it back on Amari*

Amari: you miss daddy Huh?

Kaylen: yess!

Amari: I can't hear you *snacks Kaylen's ass*

Kaylen: YESSSSSSSSS DADDY I MISSED IT.

*Amari picks Kaylen up and makes him wraps his arms around his neck and holds his up and starts stroking again*

Kaylen: AAAAAH AAAH FUCK

Amari: that's right nigga take that dick

Kaylen: Aaaaaah fuck go deep baby.

Amari: I'm finna cum *jacks Kaylen off*

Kaylen: im finna cum too.

*both of them come at the same time*

*they both flop on the Bed*

Amari: I love you Kay

Kaylen: I love you too

*both of them start kissing and doze off*

Kaylen narrates: feels good getting you some good dick from your man. I think some of you guys won't know because you're lonely hounds.

???: Oh you think it's over Kaylen? I will have you and you'll be mines forever bitch YOU'LL BE ALL MINES

Scene ends.......