Worth.(Kuroo Tetsurō LEMON)

Start from the beginning

  Before he can shut the door properly behind him, you slam him up against the door and both your weights combined does a pretty good job in jamming it shut. His scent wafts into your nose, and you trail your eyes up to his to be greeted with a knowing expression. You feel dwarfed by his height as he reaches over to caress your cheeks. Your hands run up his muscular back as his lips crash down on to yours. Lips meshing together, your tongues battle furiously for dominance. But it's obvious as to who wins, because you are left almost faint when he tugs himself off of you. Kuroo quickly closes the distance between you and helps you slip off your dress with expertise. His long fingers unclasp your undergarments efficiently, and you are laid bare for his eyes to feast upon.

"Oya oya...you have such a luscious body...little kitten." he growls hungrily, and at that moment he resembles a daunting feline ready to mount it's mate.

  Kuroo shrugs off his suit before throwing it on the ground without much thought. You help him unbutton his shirt while he shrugs off his pants feverishly. The blood in your veins rush to your brain as you let out an audible gasp at the sight of his length and girth. He's so big, so complete, that you feel completely overridden by lust. His erection stands tall and it pulsates ever so slightly. As you start to fall to your knees, he stops you by placing a soft hand on your bare shoulder.

"No. You're up first." he commands and you nod quietly.

  He pushes your body into the satin sheets before spreading your legs with his big hands. He grips your thighs tightly as he presses his lips against your clitoris. Sparks of pleasure erupt in the most sensitive parts of your lower half, and shudders quickly follow up, causing you to grip the sheets stiffly. His tongue laps you up in gentle strokes, but he levels it all up by inserting a finger into your cunt. An inhumane mewl resonates in the room and many more escape your lips as his pumps grow hasty. The slippery sensation of his tongue delving in and out of every crevice of your walls sends your back arching and your body shuddering for more. Your womb finally surrenders as the fire pools in your lower abdomen. Your body jerks violently as each wave hits you with a stronger impact of pleasure.

"You're so wet..little kitten." 

"Ahnnnn...." you moan loudly as he begins to stroke his veiny member across your slit, causing you to shiver once again.

"Do you want me to put it in?" he breathes rhetorically. "I'm afraid you're going to have to beg."

"Please!"

"I can't seem to hear you." he coos with a glint in his eye.

"Please..do me." you whimper desperately and his laughter echoes in your ear.

  Just as your pleads satisfy him, he plunges himself deep inside of you. He seems to have worked up a sweat in the process, as some of it drips on your belly. You automatically tighten around him, and he lets out his first genuine grunt of pleasure before burying himself to the hilt of his sword. You bite back a moan as he begins to thrust his pelvis into you. Unconsciously, you dig your nails into his back and wrap your legs around his waist securely as he pounds into you mercilessly. Your pants and moans grow higher in pitch, as your second orgasm grows impatient. 

"Mmm...I'm close!" you cry out and he inhales sharply.

"Looks like I am too." he groans before pushing himself against you with one hard thrust.

"Uhnnn!" you stifle a scream as he trembles inside of you, releasing his seed.

"Oh dear. What a mess." he sighs as he watches himself pull out to see the load of semen dripping out on to the perfectly clean bed.

  You must've fainted shortly afterwards, because when you open your eyes again. The sunlight pours through the windows, and your mind remains hazy and unclear until it finally hits you. You eye your purse in the corner of the room and crawl over to reach for it, but you almost hiss in pain as your hips complain. The blade sticks out menacingly, and you quickly grab it before pulling it up in the air to strike the man sleeping beside you. Before it can even plunge into his neck, he turns around and grabs your wrist just in time. His eyes glisten in the sun, and they reflect amusement. He tilts his head to the side to catch your shocked face in a better light before giggling softly.

"Did you actually think that I'd fall for you dirty little tricks just like that, (Your Name)?"

"How did you-?!" you demand in fright.

"I know everything about you...little kitten. I knew what you were going to do before you were even given the assignment to kill me." he scoffs as he picks off your weapon with his other hand, twirling the blade between his fingers.

"You might as well kill me now then. I'm going to die either way." you shrink back with your head hanging in shame.

"Are you afraid to die, (Your Name)?" he wonders curiously and his eyes widen when he sees your tears streaming down your face.

"No. My life was worthless from the day I was born, so it doesn't really matter what you do to me." you laugh dryly, but the tears don't cease.

"How much do they pay you?" Kuroo continued.

"Huh?"

"Because I can pay you 10 times that amount," he says seriously before pulling out a cigarette from the drawer next to him. He lights it up before gazing into your eyes again. "So why don't you come and work for me?"

"You want me to work for you?" you repeat his proposal in disbelief.

  He gives you another one of his famous smirks before leaning in to kiss you again. It's a rough kiss, but there is a sense of tenderness to it. You cannot help but fall straight into his arms.

"Trust me, little kitten." he purrs softly against your neck as he nips at the marks he made last night. "You're worth more than you think."

~~~~

BREHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... THIS WAS SO SHIT LOL. I'm so sorry if it sucked ass. Especially with the ending, I guess I just got tired of writing by the time the ending hit me. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed regardless, and have a great day or night wherever you are <3.