Trick up the sleeve

Yukio and the other exorcist were heading to the last Vatican. More than 2000 exorcist from around the world was coming to kill Rin. Yukio sat in the plane in silence. How am I going to stop 2000 upper level exorcist from killing my brother? They might shoot at me thinking I'm switching sides.

When they arrived they got into position, blocking every exit and hiding the rest of the men for a attack. Yukio was assigned to be the one to kill Rin but he knows everyone would be more than happy to take his place. They waited in position until they heard whistling and footsteps.

"I wonder how many people are in this room, I bet way more than last time. Let me guess, you got all of your men to try to kill me." Rin sighed and walked into the middle of the room. Yukio couldn't stop shaking, either way someone is going to shoot at Rin. When Yukio saw Rin he gasped and almost dropped his gun, tears started forming up in his eyes. Rin's eyes weren't black like a normal demon or blue like a little sign of hope, they were grey. There was a black mark on his chest and some of his veins were black showing through the skin.

"Rin okumura, if you agree to surrender we will take you painlessly! I suggest you come with us calmly and quietly, we out number you 2000 to one-" before the commander could finnish Rin cut him off and said "actually just about 1020, on the way here I killed most and scared away some." The commander gritted his teeth. "Yukio, proceed with your mission. Everyone else help him out." Rin sighed and started taking them all out one by one. Yukio was trying to get to Rin but it was difficult since there was so many exorcists.

While Rin was busy the exorcist ran into a different room. "That was foolish of us, we should've thought of a better and more detailed plan. Alright we got some time, Yukio is holding him off but I don't know how long he'll last." The commander and the remain of the group was coming up with a plan while Yukio and Rin were fighting.

"Please stop this! I don't want to fight you!" Yukio yelled while dodging one of Rin's attacks. "I wouldn't want to fight me neither!" Rin was pissed off and start punching Yukio over and over again. "All I ever wanted was to make someone proud! Now I have that chance but you keep getting in my way!" "Then let me help you! I can help you take all the pain away!" "Stop lying to me! You have no idea what kind of pain I had to go through!"Rin and Yukio backed away from each other.
"On the day I ran away I felt so guilty. I knew everything that you said was true. So I found a spell in the library, sure it was the dark arts but if I would be able to bring back dad then I thought maybe we could pretend to be a family again." Rin was holding back tears and clenching his fist so tight they started to bleed. "Rin...why did you-" so when I tried to bring back dad the Ghenna gate opened and it dragged me in" Rin tried to smile but he couldn't, "this is my only chance for someone to be proud of me, my one chance to prove to myself that I'm not worthless. So please...I don't want to kill you so just stay out of my way." Yukio dropped his guns and ran to Rin, pulling him into a tight hug.

"None of this is your fault. I have proof so you can't tell me other wise. I'm so sorry you went through all this pain but no matter what I've always been proud of you. Forget every terrible thing we said to you, we love you Rin. So please Rin...don't forget we love you." Rin hugged Yukio back crying. "Yukio please help me, I don't want to be in the painful darkness anymore. Please kill me!" "I'm not going to kill you in going to help you. I have a plan, your going to beat me up a bit more and I'm gonna shoot you with a vitamin bullet. You will show a sign that your wounded and left and I'll get into position. I'll keep you safe, meet me at our old house and then I'll tell you more from there." Rin smiled and nodded. "I can't hit you anymore." "Yes you can, I'll make you." "How?" "I kissed shiemi" Rin punched Yukio so hard he flew to the other side of the room. Yukio coughed up some blood before saying "see? I knew that would do it. Now hold still" he shot Rin with a vitamin bullet and passed out. Rin stabbed himself and dragged his blood across the floor and wall and left.

When Yukio woke up he was in the hospital wing with the commander standing next to him. "I admire your strength, I understand you tried to kill your brother. You've redeemed yourself. But the failure of this mission is my fault, all those exorcist are dead because of me. Take all the time you need to rest, I'm trusting that next time your mission will be complete." The commander then left and Yukio smiled. Everything is going perfectly. Don't worry father, I'll keep rin safe.