End of Chapter 4

The blood bound arc was originally created by CrazyAnimeLife1  If you like NarutoxGaara's I recomend their book 'Bounded by Blood'

'Kurama talking in Emi's mind'

'Emi talking in her mind'

"Normal talking"

__________________________________

+This is the end of chapter 4+

+EMI'S POV+

"Thank you Hokage-San. I'll see you at school Iruka-Sensei." I bowed before I jumped out the window and sprinted home. I bust my door open and run over to my wardrobe, but I ran to fast and ended up running into a wall.

'Nice Kit'

'Oh shut  it'

"Ow" I said while rubbing a new bump on my head.  I jumped back up and walked slowly over to my wardrobe. I fling the door open and carefully set the porcelain fox mask and uniform on the bottom of the wardrobe. Then I grab a empty hanger and slip the cape onto it, I walk over to my cracked mirror hanging on my wall. I examined my image.

'Kit you can see the tattoo'

'Oh thanks Kurama, I didn't notice'

'That much was obvious'

I walked back over to my still open wardrobe and tried to find another outfit. I finally found a outfit Ino had bought me on my birthday last year, I smiled at the memory. Than I striped out of my current outfit left just in my pantie and bra. I slipped the grey mesh shirt over my pigtails messing them up in the process.Than I pulled the grey shorts up my legs and slid the brown leather belt through the belt loops. I then put on the thigh high grey socks that cut off exposing my toes, and the almost knee high grey sandals.I went back into my wardrobe grabbing a half cut jacket that was half orange and half grey (A/N as a SNK fan it pains me to write all these half's.. Marco why?;-;) I put the jacket on over the mesh shirt. I closed my wardrobe and walked over to my bed and pulled out a box from under it. Inside the box are my bandages, weapons pouch and grey gloves, which I proceeded to put on. As a finishing touch I picked up a necklace Kurama helped me buy for my birthday a while ago. It was a simple sliver chain with a ruby. Finally satisfied I go to walk out the door.

'Kit.. aren't you forgetting something?'

'No I'm no- Ohhh'

I sigh as I realize that all of my getting dressed was for nothing. I change into my 'Naruto' form and trudge out the door, head hanging low.

-End of Chapter 4-

___________________