Day 2 (CONTINUED)

Phil was shocked.

"F/N. Aren't you still a virgin?" questioned Phil "Why would you want me to take your virginity?" Phil was confused.

"Oh, Phil. You big idiot! I love you! Please, I chose you." You replied with pleasure.

"Oh but F/N, Uh kind of awkward.... I hadn't been needing to buy condoms for a while."  Phil explained nervously. 

"Okay. Well, I know I am clean" You chuckled " Are you?" you asked concerning.

"YES! F/N!" Phil yelled with excitement.

"Okay, well go easy" you demanded Phil. You thought to yourself "This is gonna hurt a lot because holy shit Phil's member is so thick and long! But omg i have been dying for this!"

"Okay F/N, here I go." Phil laid down and you got on top of him, you slowly inserted him, both you and Phil screamed in pleasure. Surprisingly you didn't feel much pain because the pleasure took over your mind.

"F/N!! Are you okay?!" Phil asked quickly with a concerned look on his red face.

"OMG! Phil!! YES! I am so okay, MOVE PLEASE!" You said with pleasure written all over your face.

Phil started thrusting at a normal pace and then that had turned into him going as fast as he could.

"F/N, Get up I am going doggy style!" Phil ordered you.

You thought to yourself that Phil was really hot when he took charge and it made your hornier, you did as he said and got on all fours. Phil inserted himself once again but with no hesitation, he rammed it right inside you that you screamed in ecstasy.

"PHIL LESTER!! OMG! YES!" you screamed out.

"F/N L/N YOU ARE MINE!" He screamed told you.

"OH YES!" You replied.

"F/N I AM CLOSE!" Phil yelled.

"I AM TOO, LET'S CUM TOGETHER" You told Phil

You both screamed and came together, Phil came inside you. His seed shot into your womb.

"Oh God, Phil, that was great." You pant.

"I...Know" Phil agreed. You ended laying there for a couple of minutes beside Phil with his cum inside of you. All of a sudden you both here a door open.

"Oh god its Dan, he'll kill me if he sees what I have done. I have to hide" Phil whispers

"Hide underneath the blankets ill pretend I am sleeping. Its fine" You whispered back.

"F/N? Phil? Hello??" Dan called out. He walked towards your room and saw you 'sleeping'.

"Oh hey Dan" you said pretending to be tired.

"Phil?" Questioned Dan.

"Oh he went out he'll be back." You replied.

"Okay, Ill let you sleep. Goodnight, F/N." Dan said and left the room closing the door behind him.

"That was close. Damn if he saw me he would've killed me." Phil explained

"I WON'T LET that happen, I love you too much." You told Phil and kissed in a deep kiss. He kissed back.

"I love you too, F/N" Phil said.